Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

SVT-40 Owners

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TRAP55
    Calguns Addict
    • Jul 2008
    • 5536

    SVT-40 Owners

    Bill Berg had another run of stainless gas pistons and cylinders made. Get a set while you can, snooze ya looze.

  • #2
    Fate
    Calguns Addict
    • Apr 2006
    • 9545

    I have a set. They're very nicely made.
    sigpic "On bended knee is no way to be free." - Eddie Vedder, "Guaranteed"

    "Let your gun therefore be the constant companion of your walks." -Thomas Jefferson
    , in a letter to his nephew Peter Carr dated August 19, 1785

    Comment

    • #3
      Vlad 11
      Veteran Member
      • Nov 2009
      • 2961

      Thanks.. been wanting a set.

      Comment

      • #4
        Vladimir
        CGN/CGSSA Contributor
        CGN Contributor
        • May 2008
        • 1311

        I miss my svt

        Comment

        • #5
          TRAP55
          Calguns Addict
          • Jul 2008
          • 5536

          Originally posted by Fate
          I have a set. They're very nicely made.
          Fate, I bought two sets from Bill last time, one for backup, and one to torture test....it's still in the rifle and works fine. So far corrosive ammo has had no effect on it. I even put some of the nastiest corrosive I could find through it, removed the piston/cyl, and left them on the shower shelf for a few days for the humidity. The crude wiped off with a rag, and still looked new.

          Vladimir, bring your own ammo when the withdrawals get too bad.

          Comment

          • #6
            GDM
            Member
            • Apr 2010
            • 247

            I keep wanting to take my rifle out to shoot it but my older brother tells me not to bother because they would brake. I think I will look into these.


            I have an SVT 40 and no you can't have it

            Comment

            • #7
              joefrank64k
              @ the Dark End of the Bar
              CGN Contributor - Lifetime
              • Mar 2009
              • 10124

              I contacted Bill and he's not taking payments until he has the kits in hand. May 15th is still the day he thinks they will be in stock.
              You will never, in your life, have a chance like this again.
              If I were you, I would not pass this up. I would not let this go by...this is rare.
              Come on...what harm??

              joefrank64k 251/251 100% iTrader?

              Comment

              Working...
              UA-8071174-1