Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

AK47

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • eightmd
    Senior Member
    • Aug 2011
    • 571

    AK47

    I don't know much about AK47s or any of the AK models but I'm interested in getting one. I assume only some of them are legal in California. Can anyone direct me towards a source that would give me the options available for me in purchasing an AK47 model or a kit for it?

    I have an FFL 03 if that matters. I think I would like a milled receiver rather than a stamped. I've seen some information on them but I'm just trying to learn enough to make a decision.
  • #2
    CSACANNONEER
    CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
    CGN Contributor - Lifetime
    • Dec 2006
    • 44094

    Why not check out some of the build party threads? You might decide that rolling your own is the right option for you.
    NRA Certified Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun and Metallic Cartridge Reloading Instructor
    California DOJ Certified Fingerprint Roller
    Ventura County approved CCW Instructor
    Utah CCW Instructor


    Offering low cost multi state CCW, private basic shooting and reloading classes for calgunners.

    sigpic
    CCW SAFE MEMBERSHIPS HERE

    KM6WLV

    Comment

    • #3
      dogfood
      Senior Member
      • Mar 2011
      • 837

      ^this
      as far as i know, an 03ffl is moot in this case
      SPC ret'd

      Comment

      Working...
      UA-8071174-1