Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Best source for pre 64 m70 sights

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • toby
    Banned
    • Jan 2010
    • 10576

    Best source for pre 64 m70 sights

    Guy's I need a rear folding sight and front blade for a pre 64 model 70. I have found a couple on line but want to be 100% on the right stuff, After market will work as long as it's right.
    Last edited by toby; 02-28-2012, 4:54 PM.
  • #2
    Cessnapilot89
    Senior Member
    • Feb 2009
    • 2002

    Numrichs probably has them
    Soli Deo Gloria.

    Comment

    • #3
      freonr22
      I need a LIFE!!
      • Dec 2008
      • 12948

      Call the jack first company. They answer they phone, and say. Hang on a sec.. Umm yes we do, in like 1 minute.


      sigpic
      Originally posted by dantodd
      We will win. We are right. We will never stop fighting.
      Originally posted by bwiese
      They don't believe it's possible, but then Alison didn't believe there'd be 350K - 400K OLLs in CA either.
      Originally posted by louisianagirl
      Our fate is ours alone to decide as long as we remain armed heavily enough to dictate it.

      Comment

      • #4
        toby
        Banned
        • Jan 2010
        • 10576

        Originally posted by freonr22
        Call the jack first company. They answer they phone, and say. Hang on a sec.. Umm yes we do, in like 1 minute.


        http://www.jackfirstgun.com/order.php
        Hey thanks for that link, I've not seen this one I will give it a try.

        Comment

        • #5
          TRAP55
          Calguns Addict
          • Jul 2008
          • 5536

          If you don't see it listed, call him.

          Comment

          Working...
          UA-8071174-1