Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Selling some surplus ammo

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Pthfndr
    In Memoriam
    • Oct 2005
    • 3691

    Selling some surplus ammo

    I'm selling some surplus 8mm and 7x57 loaded ammo if anyone is interested. Plus some 8mm and 303 bullets.



    This is just a PSA since most people don't look in the ammo for sale forum here.

    Please don't post anything or ask questions here.

    Thanks.
    Rob Thomas - Match Director NCPPRC Tactical Long Range Match

    Match Director Sac Valley Vintage Military Rifle Long Range Match
  • #2
    bruceflinch
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Jan 2006
    • 40155

    You said no questions, but what's an PSA? Pre Sale Announcement?
    Actually I only started collecting Milsurps 3 years ago. I think I might own about 24...They're cheaper than guns that will most likely never get the opportunity to kill somebody...

    I belong to the group that uses firearms, and knows which bathroom to use.

    Tis better to have Trolled & lost, Than to never have Trolled, at all.

    Secret Club Member?.

    Comment

    • #3
      Mssr. Eleganté
      Blue Blaze Irregular
      CGN Contributor - Lifetime
      • Oct 2005
      • 10401

      Originally posted by bruceflinch
      You said no questions, but what's an PSA? Pre Sale Announcement?
      Public Service Announcement. Like those things they play during TV shows announcing products for sale as a service to the public.
      __________________

      "Knowledge is power... For REAL!" - Jack Austin

      Comment

      Working...
      UA-8071174-1