Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Swede AG42b

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • mj1
    Veteran Member
    • Apr 2006
    • 3318

    Swede AG42b

    Gonna miss this one,,LOL Some day all we will have is pictures the way things are headed.


    Last edited by mj1; 12-02-2011, 8:49 PM.
    WTS As new M47 Madsen 3006 w/bayonet.
    WTS NIB Mosin 91/59
    I will deliver or ship, details to be arranged with buyer.
    The Spartans do not ask how many the enemies are but where they are.
  • #2
    glennsche
    Senior Member
    • Jan 2009
    • 1831

    so... yer sellin' er? for what? didnt see you on the first page of the WTS forum...
    "If the American Left wanted to decrease interest in shooting, they should have the government make it mandatory like they do here in Switzerland. Nothing makes you not want to do something like when the government makes you do it."

    "I'm over you." -Citadelgrad87

    Comment

    • #3
      mj1
      Veteran Member
      • Apr 2006
      • 3318

      Still taking pictures for my scrap book and get the accessories out.

      WTS As new M47 Madsen 3006 w/bayonet.
      WTS NIB Mosin 91/59
      I will deliver or ship, details to be arranged with buyer.
      The Spartans do not ask how many the enemies are but where they are.

      Comment

      • #4
        glennsche
        Senior Member
        • Jan 2009
        • 1831

        so... you make no sense. well good luck with that then.
        "If the American Left wanted to decrease interest in shooting, they should have the government make it mandatory like they do here in Switzerland. Nothing makes you not want to do something like when the government makes you do it."

        "I'm over you." -Citadelgrad87

        Comment

        • #5
          mj1
          Veteran Member
          • Apr 2006
          • 3318

          so,,,,,,I can't post a picture?

          WTS As new M47 Madsen 3006 w/bayonet.
          WTS NIB Mosin 91/59
          I will deliver or ship, details to be arranged with buyer.
          The Spartans do not ask how many the enemies are but where they are.

          Comment

          • #6
            meltyman
            Junior Member
            • Jun 2009
            • 51

            I think he means threads usually have subjects. But that thing looks sweet. Dunno much about them.

            Comment

            • #7
              freonr22
              I need a LIFE!!
              • Dec 2008
              • 12948

              What is the caliber?
              sigpic
              Originally posted by dantodd
              We will win. We are right. We will never stop fighting.
              Originally posted by bwiese
              They don't believe it's possible, but then Alison didn't believe there'd be 350K - 400K OLLs in CA either.
              Originally posted by louisianagirl
              Our fate is ours alone to decide as long as we remain armed heavily enough to dictate it.

              Comment

              • #8
                twoforme2
                Member
                • Sep 2011
                • 303

                Originally posted by freonr22
                What is the caliber?
                I believe it should be 6.5x55
                Some people talk about it and some people do it.

                Comment

                • #9
                  yellowsled
                  Member
                  • Apr 2011
                  • 343

                  thats a really nice piece
                  sigpic
                  FFL03, FL & UT CCW, MD Designated Collector
                  Originally posted by BlueHeeler
                  Originally posted by Jettster
                  I need a C & R!
                  Try cocaine, it is less expensive and less addictive.

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    Cessnapilot89
                    Senior Member
                    • Feb 2009
                    • 2002

                    Great looking rifle, always wanted one.
                    Last edited by Cessnapilot89; 12-02-2011, 9:36 PM.
                    Soli Deo Gloria.

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      mj1
                      Veteran Member
                      • Apr 2006
                      • 3318

                      It's part of my 6.5X55 collection and after next year we may loose everything.

                      WTS As new M47 Madsen 3006 w/bayonet.
                      WTS NIB Mosin 91/59
                      I will deliver or ship, details to be arranged with buyer.
                      The Spartans do not ask how many the enemies are but where they are.

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        Cessnapilot89
                        Senior Member
                        • Feb 2009
                        • 2002

                        I envy that collection. Hopefully all will work out and you can keep it.
                        Soli Deo Gloria.

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          smle-man
                          I need a LIFE!!
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 10605

                          Had one and it was a great shooter but it threw the brass about 20 ft. I got tired of chasing down the reloadable cases and sold it which was a stupid move on my part. I had accumilated a new replacement barrel, cleaning kit, bayonet, sling, bunch of replacement front sights in a cool little screw top can, stripper clips, and repair parts. Wish I had kept it!

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            Mr.Sandman
                            Senior Member
                            • May 2011
                            • 557

                            Well if you do have to sell I think you have a few people right in this thread who would be interested in buying from your collection, including me.

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              mj1
                              Veteran Member
                              • Apr 2006
                              • 3318

                              I wi$h it wa$n't $o clo$e to the Holiday$.

                              WTS As new M47 Madsen 3006 w/bayonet.
                              WTS NIB Mosin 91/59
                              I will deliver or ship, details to be arranged with buyer.
                              The Spartans do not ask how many the enemies are but where they are.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1