ups man dropped off my 96/11 yesterday. that thing is longer than a 91/30. the bolt on this bad boy is a thing of beauty. with all the fancy machining going into the bolt, why would the swiss leave so much to be desired of the magazine?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
first swiss rifle
Collapse
X
-
first swiss rifle
Originally posted by Marcus von W.Is that banjo music I hear?
"Sporter" is what the drooling toothless inbred albino with the hacksaw thinks his newly created "dear riffel" is.
"Bubba" is what he and his ugly and ruined rifle really are.
First you are chopping up historic vintage rifles and sticking them in cheap and nasty looking plastic "dildo" stocks that look like some kind of futuristic sex toy that gay space aliens stick up each other's butts.
Next thing you know, you think "Deliverance" is a love story.Tags: None -
I definitely see a Schmidt Rubin in my safe in the near-future...
Comment
-
Even the Swiss surplus ammo is beautiful. It's almost weird to call it "surplus" since it's damn near match-grade.
Make sure you pick-up a case, as the price seems to be climbing.You will never, in your life, have a chance like this again.
If I were you, I would not pass this up. I would not let this go by...this is rare.
Come on...what harm??
joefrank64k 251/251 100% iTrader?Comment
-
I'm going to have to do some homework. Which are the best ones to get? Are they basically the same, except the overall lenth? I've read that the K31s are a completely different rifle but it seems that they function basically the same.
If I was just going to have one, should it be the K31, the 1911 Carbine (or standard-length rifle), or the 96..?Comment
-
Get the 96/11 or the Lange Gew. 1911, better sight radius.Comment
-
I got it from AIM i think it was $260ish.
my case of GP11 is already on its way.Originally posted by Marcus von W.Is that banjo music I hear?
"Sporter" is what the drooling toothless inbred albino with the hacksaw thinks his newly created "dear riffel" is.
"Bubba" is what he and his ugly and ruined rifle really are.
First you are chopping up historic vintage rifles and sticking them in cheap and nasty looking plastic "dildo" stocks that look like some kind of futuristic sex toy that gay space aliens stick up each other's butts.
Next thing you know, you think "Deliverance" is a love story.Comment
-
Can't wait to get a 'K and an M-39 Ukko.sigpic
7-6-2 FTMFW!
"...and an old German guy said there was a bit of an unsaid joke about the Nazi salute; apparently when they clicked their heels and raised their arm up in the air in a Nazi salute, they were saying, "we're in this much s___."Comment
-
Congrats, and go here.
You'll find the most accurate is the zfk55, the 96/11's an the 1911's, the k31' s and the k11, in that order.Latigo and P
An'' ole' Brer' Rabbit...... he set in de bushes..... he watch an' he wait... lay low an' he don' say nuffin'.
www.swissproductsusa.comComment
-
paratroop, what makes you think the Swiss magazines leave anything to be desired??Latigo and P
An'' ole' Brer' Rabbit...... he set in de bushes..... he watch an' he wait... lay low an' he don' say nuffin'.
www.swissproductsusa.comComment
-
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,207
Posts: 25,145,445
Members: 358,387
Active Members: 5,525
Welcome to our newest member, LakeLife.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 21763 users online. 151 members and 21612 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


Comment