Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Lost out on a bargain...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • bruceflinch
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Jan 2006
    • 40155

    Lost out on a bargain...

    Went to Fort Bragg last weekend. Big103 texted me to say there was a M1917 rifle for $350 @ the Antioch Gun Show. I was out of cell range & got the message too late. But big103 got the Guys card & I emailed him. The guy sold it at the Show.....

    I'm bummed. I need a C&R
    Actually I only started collecting Milsurps 3 years ago. I think I might own about 24...They're cheaper than guns that will most likely never get the opportunity to kill somebody...

    I belong to the group that uses firearms, and knows which bathroom to use.

    Tis better to have Trolled & lost, Than to never have Trolled, at all.

    Secret Club Member?.
  • #2
    John Browning
    Calguns Addict
    • May 2006
    • 8089

    Sporterized? That is a heck of a price.
    For Sale: Off Roster Handgun Moving Sale

    For Sale: Off Roster CZ, Browning, PTR 91 Moving Sale

    Originally posted by KWalkerM
    eh why bring logic into this, that makes too much sense... besides when you have bested a fool, you have accomplished nothing and he is a fool.

    Comment

    • #3
      dotalchemy
      Senior Member
      • Apr 2011
      • 958

      If it was the table at the mid right in the first hall, just inside the entrance, then I think I may recall it. I didn't look at prices though.

      There was actually quite a lot of C&R stuff there.

      :hug:
      1928 Tula 91/30 | 1944 Izhevsk M44 | As yet unknown 91/30 and M44 - still in the box | 1976 Walther P-1
      ...Daddy, what else did you leave for me?

      "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it" - Thomas Jefferson

      Comment

      • #4
        big103
        Mod without thumbs
        CGN Contributor - Lifetime
        • Jul 2009
        • 3511

        Sorry to hear Bruce, there is always next time.
        All Right MEOW

        Comment

        • #5
          G-Man WC
          In Memoriam
          • Oct 2005
          • 10991

          Brucey, I'll bring it to the range and let you have a look at it this weekend
          -g
          If ever time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.
          -Samuel Adams

          Comment

          • #6
            Kerplow
            Calguns Addict
            • Dec 2009
            • 8875

            I ordered one from the CMP about a month ago, still not sure if I'm gonna get one.
            Originally posted by MelvinoelGreat**
            My friend, your Chargers sure are looking good tonight. They are only losing by 14 at the half, not to bad my friend.

            Comment

            • #7
              bruceflinch
              I need a LIFE!!
              • Jan 2006
              • 40155

              Originally posted by G-Man WC
              Brucey, I'll bring it to the range and let you have a look at it this weekend
              -g
              Cool! I'll take the video when you shoot your first reload through it...


              big103 said it wasn't sporterized...
              Actually I only started collecting Milsurps 3 years ago. I think I might own about 24...They're cheaper than guns that will most likely never get the opportunity to kill somebody...

              I belong to the group that uses firearms, and knows which bathroom to use.

              Tis better to have Trolled & lost, Than to never have Trolled, at all.

              Secret Club Member?.

              Comment

              • #8
                Flyin Brian
                CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                • Oct 2009
                • 3395

                Originally posted by dotalchemy
                If it was the table at the mid right in the first hall, just inside the entrance, then I think I may recall it. I didn't look at prices though.

                There was actually quite a lot of C&R stuff there.

                :hug:
                Was it at Marty's table? He's the guy with the beard that wears a blue machinist overcoat. I noticed a few .303 Enfields and a few Eddystone 1917s at his table. I brought a beautiful Finnish VKT M91 and traded him straight up for a Finnish M28 so I was doing the happy dance the rest of the day
                NRA Life Member - CRPA Life Member - NRA Certified RSO - USN Veteran

                I collect Military Arms and enjoy shooting in local matches. I also collect older Lever Actions, especially those chambered in odd/old cartridges. If you have a nice old Winchester or Marlin in 25-20, 32-40, 38-55, 40-60, 45-70, etc etc, please PM me and we can work out a deal.

                Originally posted by TheExpertdouche
                I wasn't kidding when I said this would all be over by Xmas... Stay tuned for good news next week.

                Comment

                Working...
                UA-8071174-1