Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

C&R handgun registration question?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Eddie1965
    Senior Member
    • Dec 2009
    • 1465

    C&R handgun registration question?

    I picked up a few C&R handguns on August the 13th at J&G, I mailed the registration forms to the CA DOJ on Monday the 15th. My check hasn't been cashed. For those who have done this before here are my questions:

    1)Those it usually take this long to process?

    2)Will I receive something from the CA DOJ stating that the handguns are registered?

    Thanks.
    When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say,
    For Their Tomorrow, We Gave Our Today"
  • #2
    TRICKSTER
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Mar 2008
    • 12438

    Originally posted by Eddie1965
    I picked up a few C&R handguns on August the 13th at J&G, I mailed the registration forms to the CA DOJ on Monday the 15th. My check hasn't been cashed. For those who have done this before here are my questions:

    1)Those it usually take this long to process?

    2)Will I receive something from the CA DOJ stating that the handguns are registered?

    Thanks.
    You will get a letter with your firearm's info on it confirming the registration.
    They seem to be taking 2-3 months to process the registration.


    Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups

    Comment

    • #3
      SoCal Bob
      Calguns Addict
      • May 2010
      • 5354

      I mailed the paperwork for my J&G P1 on June 24th. My check was stamped/deposited by DOJ on July 7th, the DOJ confirmation letter is dated July 7th, and was mailed on July 8th.

      Comment

      • #4
        C&Rtrader
        Senior Member
        • May 2009
        • 1347

        both of the previous posts are consistent with my experience
        WTB:Old Video Games! Nintendo, Sega, Atari, etc consoles and games.
        WTS: Several Neat and uncommon Mosins, Russian SKS, Oddball Mausers. PM for details
        Located in Norcal.

        Comment

        • #5
          Eddie1965
          Senior Member
          • Dec 2009
          • 1465

          Thanks guys, I'll wait a couple more weeks before I give them a call.
          When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say,
          For Their Tomorrow, We Gave Our Today"

          Comment

          Working...
          UA-8071174-1