Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Mauser 24/47 barrel shim

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ENVYGREEN
    Senior Member
    • Jul 2006
    • 1504

    Mauser 24/47 barrel shim

    My stock clamp for lack of a better term is a little loose. Would there be a recommended way to shim it up? Is talking about the clamp that would look similar to a 10/22 clamp...

    Thanks
  • #2
    CEDaytonaRydr
    Veteran Member
    • Feb 2010
    • 4141

    I'm sorry... I'm not quite sure I understand the problem.

    Which "clamp" are you talking about? Got some pics, or perhaps a video? Sorry... I just can't visualize what you're trying to say...

    Comment

    • #3
      Mssr. Eleganté
      Blue Blaze Irregular
      CGN Contributor - Lifetime
      • Oct 2005
      • 10401

      Are you talking about the barrel band?

      __________________

      "Knowledge is power... For REAL!" - Jack Austin

      Comment

      • #4
        ENVYGREEN
        Senior Member
        • Jul 2006
        • 1504

        Yes mine moves on its own and I would like to close the gap

        Comment

        • #5
          gunboat
          Veteran Member
          • Apr 2008
          • 3288

          I presume you have tightened the screw -- add a piece of shim stock under the band, wood (toothpick) or metal but not paper as that would attract moisture and rust.

          Comment

          Working...
          UA-8071174-1