Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Gunshow Vallejo today

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • filric48
    Member
    • Jul 2011
    • 324

    Gunshow Vallejo today

    Saw some M1 Grande's nice shape and priced right I want one, picked up some ammo for the SkS that I'm waiting on.
  • #2
    11011500a
    Senior Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 940

    It's ok it seems like the nic-nac vendors are moving in. Miwall Corp had some good prices 40s&w reloads 500rds =$90, 500rds jhp Win bonded =$109, Mostly same tables.

    Comment

    • #3
      pro-nra
      Senior Member
      • Nov 2010
      • 2270

      Anyone selling a K31? What about 1917, 1903, 03-A3 or parts for them?

      Comment

      • #4
        filric48
        Member
        • Jul 2011
        • 324

        I looked all over did not see one K31.

        Comment

        • #5
          Saigon1965
          CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
          CGN Contributor - Lifetime
          • Nov 2003
          • 17278

          No 31 but all else was there - Saw a 03a3 for 600 - Looked good -

          Originally posted by pro-nra
          Anyone selling a K31? What about 1917, 1903, 03-A3 or parts for them?

          Comment

          • #6
            Cessnapilot89
            Senior Member
            • Feb 2009
            • 2002

            There was one k31 in the center next to a long branch Enfield.
            Soli Deo Gloria.

            Comment

            • #7
              Flyin Brian
              CGN/CGSSA Contributor
              • Oct 2009
              • 3395

              I saw the K31 but I was afraid to pick it up since I wasn't going to risk walking in the front door of the house with a new rifle

              Also saw a Finnish M39 with a SAKO barrel for $175!! That one was hard to walk away from.
              NRA Life Member - CRPA Life Member - NRA Certified RSO - USN Veteran

              I collect Military Arms and enjoy shooting in local matches. I also collect older Lever Actions, especially those chambered in odd/old cartridges. If you have a nice old Winchester or Marlin in 25-20, 32-40, 38-55, 40-60, 45-70, etc etc, please PM me and we can work out a deal.

              Originally posted by TheExpertdouche
              I wasn't kidding when I said this would all be over by Xmas... Stay tuned for good news next week.

              Comment

              • #8
                dfletcher
                I need a LIFE!!
                • Dec 2006
                • 14809

                Originally posted by 11011500a
                It's ok it seems like the nic-nac vendors are moving in. Miwall Corp had some good prices 40s&w reloads 500rds =$90, 500rds jhp Win bonded =$109, Mostly same tables.
                That was my take also. I liked the show previously because it was mostly guns, gun stuff. I got a block of high velocity 22 ammo for my rimfire AR, a few boxes of .416 diameter bullets and a rail flash light.
                GOA Member & SAF Life Member

                Comment

                • #9
                  kpinole
                  Senior Member
                  • Jul 2010
                  • 547

                  Originally posted by Flyin Brian
                  Also saw a Finnish M39 with a SAKO barrel for $175!! That one was hard to walk away from.
                  Who was selling that?

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    Flyin Brian
                    CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                    • Oct 2009
                    • 3395

                    Originally posted by kpinole
                    Who was selling that?
                    It was about 20' away from the food counter, I think it was the row that was even with the hot dog condiments. The rifle was on a tabletop carousel with about 12 rifles standing vertically. If I didn't have way too many already, I would have snatched it up
                    NRA Life Member - CRPA Life Member - NRA Certified RSO - USN Veteran

                    I collect Military Arms and enjoy shooting in local matches. I also collect older Lever Actions, especially those chambered in odd/old cartridges. If you have a nice old Winchester or Marlin in 25-20, 32-40, 38-55, 40-60, 45-70, etc etc, please PM me and we can work out a deal.

                    Originally posted by TheExpertdouche
                    I wasn't kidding when I said this would all be over by Xmas... Stay tuned for good news next week.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    UA-8071174-1