Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Too many addresses

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • EMT007
    Member
    • Mar 2007
    • 134

    Too many addresses

    I'm about to send off my C&R application but I have a question. As a college student, I have moved around a lot during the past 5 years for which I am supposed to list my addresses. In fact, I've had to use two separate lines in section 9 just to list all my addresses haha.

    My question is this: would it be a good idea to include a short letter with my application to the ATF explaining that the reason that I have so many addresses is that I am a college student and moved from dorm to dorm each year, etc? (Obviously, I now live in a house off campus and there will be no problem with me having a FFL)

    Thanks everyone...
  • #2
    .22guy
    Calguns Addict
    • Nov 2006
    • 5863

    I had about 5 addresses on mine and it wasn't a problem. Received it in around 33 days after mailing the app.
    Originally posted by sholling
    Someone else's lack of foresight and planning is no reason for you to take less than the current market value despite all of the wailing and crying for 2nd Amendment socialism and welfare pricing.

    Comment

    • #3
      EMT007
      Member
      • Mar 2007
      • 134

      Sweet - thats just what I needed to hear - thanks .22guy

      Comment

      Working...
      UA-8071174-1