Someone local is selling an arisaka type 35 for $100, looks good just dirty. I've been looking all over the net for them and I can't find a dang thing about them. Good deal or let it sit?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
arisaka type 35?
Collapse
X
-
arisaka type 35?
Tags: None -
As long as it isn't sporterized (and it is indeed a a T35)*- I would get my wallet out so fast I would rip a hole in my pocket. That's a rare Arisaka for a pittance (so long as it isn't 'messed with')
-Palimino
*P.s. Even if it's a un-sporterized T38 or T99 that's a good deal. -
100 dollars is a deal on just about anything -
Here's some info for you -
Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,367
Posts: 25,147,212
Members: 358,387
Active Members: 5,484
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 28700 users online. 143 members and 28557 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment