Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Classic Arms 91/30s

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thewarden2000
    Member
    • Apr 2011
    • 152

    Classic Arms 91/30s

    Looks like Classic Arms http://www.classicarms.us/ has Mosin 92/30s back in stock. I just called them and they are going to start shipping next week. These are VERY nice ones with no import markings. you may want to check it out. I ordered 2!
  • #2
    thewarden2000
    Member
    • Apr 2011
    • 152

    Typo 91/30s

    Comment

    • #3
      SVT-40
      I need a LIFE!!
      • Jan 2008
      • 12907

      What makes you believe they will not be import marked???
      Poke'm with a stick!


      Originally posted by fiddletown
      What you believe and what is true in real life in the real world aren't necessarily the same thing. And what you believe doesn't change what is true in real life in the real world.

      Comment

      • #4
        mauser98k
        Senior Member
        • Jun 2010
        • 819

        unless they were imported prior to 1968, the will have import marks

        Comment

        • #5
          Cowboy T
          Calguns Addict
          • Mar 2010
          • 5725

          Looks like a pretty decent deal. For a shooter/hunting gun, I'd go for a round receiver and save some money. The reason for that is the FFL xfer fees and shipping. That's going to tack on another $50 minimum, won't it?
          "San Francisco Liberal With A Gun"
          F***ing with people's heads, one gun show at a time. Hallelujah!
          http://www.sanfranciscoliberalwithagun.com (reloading info w/ videos)
          http://www.liberalsguncorner.com (podcast)
          http://www.youtube.com/sfliberal (YouTube channel)
          ----------------------------------------------------
          To be a true Liberal, you must be 100% pro-Second Amendment. Anything less is inconsistent with liberalism.

          Comment

          • #6
            chknlyps2
            Senior Member
            • Apr 2011
            • 2191

            Originally posted by Cowboy T
            Looks like a pretty decent deal. For a shooter/hunting gun, I'd go for a round receiver and save some money. The reason for that is the FFL xfer fees and shipping. That's going to tack on another $50 minimum, won't it?
            If you have a C&R licence they should ship right to your door, usualy about $30 or less for a long gun.

            Man, those chrome tokarevs look nice, I want one! With that one you would have to have an ffl accept it and pay the transfer and DROS fee.
            Wanted: Spent Berdan primed Yugo 7.62x39 & 7.5x55 GP11 Swiss brass

            Comment

            • #7
              emcon5
              Veteran Member
              • Sep 2009
              • 3347

              JG has them for $5 more, but shipping should be less, they don't have to go as far.

              Shipping on a 91/30 from JG to the bay area was about $16

              Comment

              • #8
                thewarden2000
                Member
                • Apr 2011
                • 152

                Originally posted by mauser98k
                unless they were imported prior to 1968, the will have import marks
                I misspoke. They are saying they don't have force match electro-pencil markings. For some reason I was thinking import marks. DUH! Anyhow, I should have them in a week or so. I'll post pics when they show up.

                Comment

                • #9
                  Thomas1190
                  Senior Member
                  • May 2011
                  • 594

                  I bought my Classic Arms 1930 Tula from their select grade Hex Mosins. The bore on mine is excellent as with the crown. Beats all of Big5s rifles IMO. Bluing on all metal is pretty damn close to 100%. My only little nit pick complaint is the stock on mine around the hand guard area is not quite select grade imo, but its still in great condition. I love this rifle, Its one of the nicest ive seen. I wouldnt hesitate to buy another one of their select grade Mosins. Those round recievers look to be in great condition, maybe even better condition than my Hex, very intriguing hmmmmmm lol
                  Last edited by Thomas1190; 06-27-2011, 4:00 PM.

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    caldude
                    Senior Member
                    • Oct 2007
                    • 1253

                    I bought a few C&R rifles from them a couple of years ago. I had wanted a laminated stock Mosin but they said that what they had left really weren't that good, but he could get me a nice hex Mosin with a regular stock instead. When I got my shipment, that Mosin was by far the best rifle in the bunch, even my wife commented on how good it looked. I'd say they're good to go.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    UA-8071174-1