Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

SOG Garands

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • nothing4u
    Senior Member
    • Nov 2006
    • 1378

    SOG Garands

    Has anyone bought Garands from SOG or seen the condition their in? Got their flyer yesterday and it was on it.
    Politicians should only be allowed one term in office, then one term in jail.
  • #2
    metalhead357
    Calguns Addict
    • Jan 2006
    • 5546

    Do they have a PRICE listed??? Its one of the few things I hate about thier site...No Prices
    I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered....
    I am not a number! I am a free man

    1.)All humanity would be better off if Stoooopid hurt.
    2.)Why is it that if guns are sooooo unsafe that you're 9 times more likely to die at the hands of your doctor?
    3.)Remember...Buy it cheap & stack it deep

    Comment

    • #3
      TEX1966
      Member
      • Mar 2006
      • 255

      $695.00

      Comment

      • #4
        mcubed4130
        Vendor/Retailer
        • Mar 2007
        • 1239

        Originally posted by metalhead357
        Do they have a PRICE listed??? Its one of the few things I hate about thier site...No Prices
        The price is listed, as soon as you login, with your FFL03 or FFL01 login.

        -M3
        "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." -George Santayana
        "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." -Edmund Burke

        Comment

        • #5
          mcubed4130
          Vendor/Retailer
          • Mar 2007
          • 1239

          Originally posted by nothing4u
          Has anyone bought Garands from SOG or seen the condition their in? Got their flyer yesterday and it was on it.
          I'm wondering the same thing. I did email them, and they confirmed they have both "hand selected" and "normal" in stock. However asking them more questions about what exactly "hand selected" means, left me with more questions than answers.

          -M3
          "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." -George Santayana
          "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." -Edmund Burke

          Comment

          • #6
            metalhead357
            Calguns Addict
            • Jan 2006
            • 5546

            Originally posted by TEX1966
            $695.00
            Thanks

            The price is listed, as soon as you login, with your FFL03 or FFL01 login.

            -M3
            I would if I could if I had what I should
            I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered....
            I am not a number! I am a free man

            1.)All humanity would be better off if Stoooopid hurt.
            2.)Why is it that if guns are sooooo unsafe that you're 9 times more likely to die at the hands of your doctor?
            3.)Remember...Buy it cheap & stack it deep

            Comment

            • #7
              giarcpnw
              Member
              • Apr 2005
              • 209

              Taiwan

              They seem to be imports from Taiwan. Apparently the ROC used them at some point. Some one also pointed out that they used corrosive ammo over there so beware.



              Here's a thread with pics of a rifle bought from SOG.

              C

              Comment

              • #8
                NRAhighpowershooter
                Super Moderator
                CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                • Jun 2003
                • 6485

                and i'm sure SOG will have some unbeleavable story to accompany each and every Garand on what it did in what war..........along with the fake cartouches and such......
                'Just Don't Point, Squint, and Laugh! '

                Distinguished Rifleman Badge #2220

                Comment

                • #9
                  NRAhighpowershooter
                  Super Moderator
                  CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                  • Jun 2003
                  • 6485

                  and i'm sure SOG will have some unbeleavable story to accompany each and every Garand on what it did in what war..........along with the fake cartouches and such......$695 for probably a rack grade...... i'll pass....... CMP all the way baby!!!!!!!
                  'Just Don't Point, Squint, and Laugh! '

                  Distinguished Rifleman Badge #2220

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  UA-8071174-1