Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Stan Ward LT2 availability

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Justintoxicated
    Veteran Member
    • Mar 2009
    • 3836

    Stan Ward LT2 availability

    - The Mosin Nagant Front Sight Adjustment Tool

    Are these still available?

    I keep finding references to this tool on the net but I have not gotten a response when I emailed. I'm wondering if they are filtering gmail or something? Anyone know another way to get one of these tools or have one they want to sell me?
  • #2
    dogolden
    Junior Member
    • Dec 2010
    • 42

    I sell them on Gunbroker, along with some other goodies as well. Drop me a line if I can help you. I apologize for not responding in a timely fashion. I (we've) been a little busy, mulit tasking, and working 2 jobs - but it's coming together finally. Stan Ward is a very good friend of mine and he released the LT2 design and concept to me last summer when he retired. The new & improved LT2 is...well new & improved. Same awesome design - just a little easier to use.

    I currently have a couple of LT98's in stock (good for Swedish m96, k98, m1908, m1909, or any Standard Mauser). We'll have some ready within a month or so for m48's (LT48) and also for Czech Mausers (LTCM). Currently we are engraving into the material old school but we are working on CNC machinery, anodizing, and a laser engraver. Hopefully all of these will pan out this year.

    I'm not so sure about the rules about posting with a link to an auction but it's not like I only have one available (we now have 100+ ready to go). Or drop me a line if I can help you? With instant payment options via PayPal invoicing or using your CC via our secured server we can pretty much get your LT out to you within a day or two.


    Darrell
    Last edited by dogolden; 05-14-2011, 8:38 PM.

    Comment

    Working...
    UA-8071174-1