Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Whimsical buy

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • pullnshoot25
    Banned
    • Mar 2007
    • 8068

    Whimsical buy

    So I snagged this rifle today on a whim, I don't quite know if I will end up keeping it though. It is an ERA Model 1917 that has been touched by the vile hand of Bubba. Stock has been cut and chequered, the front sight may have been altered, the rear of the receiver ground flat for a scope mount and said scope mount was installed crooked. However, it does appear that all the parts match and it still has a rear aperture.

    For 133.10 out the door, I figured that I couldn't really go too wrong with it. A nice cleaning and a good oiling and this baby will be back to killing Nazi zombies or whatever in no time.


Working...
UA-8071174-1