Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Nagant/Mosin (sortof)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • OC-Indian
    Banned
    • Nov 2010
    • 573

    Nagant/Mosin (sortof)

    Cool article on the Nagant revolvers. There is one for sale on here now and I was going to grab it to makie my a Nagnant set until I saw the reloading process

  • #2
    Noonanda
    Veteran Member
    • Oct 2005
    • 3404

    a Mosin can be a Nagant , but a Nagant can never be a Mosin. or to quote R.Lee Ermey
    Last edited by Noonanda; 01-04-2011, 5:55 AM.
    "You see in this world theres two kinds of people my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig... You Dig" Blondie from TGBU

    Comment

    • #3
      Divernhunter
      Calguns Addict
      • May 2010
      • 8753

      You can get an aftermarket replacement 32ACP(I think but need to look at mine to be sure) cylinder for it. They are easier to load..
      A 30cal will reach out and touch them. A 50cal will kick their butt.
      NRA Life Member, NRA certified RSO & Basic Pistol Instructor, Hunter, shooter, reloader
      SCI, Manteca Sportsmen Club, Coalinga Rifle Club, Escalon Sportsmans Club, Waterford Sportsman Club & NAHA Member, Madison Society member

      Comment

      • #4
        OHOD
        I need a LIFE!!
        CGN Contributor
        • Jan 2009
        • 11047

        Originally posted by OC-Indian
        Cool article on the Nagant revolvers. There is one for sale on here now and I was going to grab it to makie my a Nagnant set until I saw the reloading process

        http://www.sff.net/people/sanders/nagant.html
        thanks for posting

        I'm going to pick a couple up soon and have been looking for information on these.
        sigpic

        INGSOC comes to America.
        Sip your Victory Gin folks, time's are a changin'

        Time it was, and what a time it was, it was
        A time of innocence, A time of confidences
        Long ago, it must be, I have a photograph
        Preserve your memories; They're all that's left you

        Comment

        Working...
        UA-8071174-1