Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Mosin Info Bomb!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    Ergo the Qualmed
    Senior Member
    • Oct 2010
    • 1020

    Wow...I always thought that it would be nice to have a small collection of Mosins.

    I now am aware that I will never be satisfied. Way to preemptively ruin my Russian C&R career. ahahahah just kidding...that stuff is amazing. I especially liked the lever-actuated one! Pretty Spiffy IMO
    This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it.

    Comment

    • #17
      hypnoman
      Senior Member
      • Feb 2010
      • 1043

      Wow is right!! Fascinating!!
      FS: ammo and primers http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...1#post10352151

      FS: Pietta .44 revolver http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=712115

      FS: Romanian PSL matching numbers parts kit http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...1#post10676211

      Comment

      • #18
        CDFingers
        Banned
        • Mar 2008
        • 1852

        That's a pretty cool collection of pics. Thanks for posting.

        CDFingers

        Comment

        • #19
          Dutch3
          I need a LIFE!!
          • Oct 2010
          • 14181

          Nice photos and info, thank you for posting them! You may be responsible for my recent urge to visit the local Big 5 and inspect their inventory.


          Am especially liking peectures of sturdy Russian geerls with rifle.

          -D
          Just taking up space in (what is no longer) the second-worst small town in California.

          Comment

          Working...
          UA-8071174-1