12 per year? wow!
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
CMP garand arrived....wow
Collapse
X
-
-
I will have one of these sometime! Beautiful...Comment
-
After my next purchase, on Wednesday, I'll be at # 8! I still have 4 more to go THIS year!Next to me in the blackness lay my oiled blue steel beauty. The greatest Christmas gift I had ever received, or would ever receive. Gradually, I drifted off to sleep, pringing ducks on the wing and getting off spectacular hip shots.
- Ralphie from "A Christmas Story"Comment
-
I just cant wait for my paychecks to start rolling in, who needs a wedding when the CMP has Garands?!!WANT TO BUY and looking for shooter/beater/reenacting grade German Waffen proofed handguns from the WWII era. I just want shooters, Im not looking to spend oodles of money, I just want shootable examples to play with!!
!!!Also looking for a shooter/rack grade USGI M1 Carbine (Earlier the date the better)!!!
Wanna help me out? Email me at: mauser3340@gmail.com
sigpicComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,577
Posts: 25,149,422
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,889
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 30401 users online. 42 members and 30359 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment