I will try to keep this short.
I bought a C&R rifle in a auction(mossberg 151m(b)) , The auction house has no idea what they are doing . They contracted a 01ffl to ship the rifles . The auction house charged me $40 saying it was a background check , When confronted on the subject they had the ffl call me and they said the $40 was for the rifle to go through their books . If it did infact go through their books should they have sent a copy of their FFL with the rifle for my bound book ?
On top of it all they charged me $115 for a box of collector ammo i did not bid on or recieve , they are being very slow on crediting my card back . I have placed a dispute with my credit card company .
I bought a C&R rifle in a auction(mossberg 151m(b)) , The auction house has no idea what they are doing . They contracted a 01ffl to ship the rifles . The auction house charged me $40 saying it was a background check , When confronted on the subject they had the ffl call me and they said the $40 was for the rifle to go through their books . If it did infact go through their books should they have sent a copy of their FFL with the rifle for my bound book ?
On top of it all they charged me $115 for a box of collector ammo i did not bid on or recieve , they are being very slow on crediting my card back . I have placed a dispute with my credit card company .


Comment