Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Swiss K-11 value

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • tygerpaw
    CGN/CGSSA Contributor
    CGN Contributor
    • Dec 2005
    • 573

    Swiss K-11 value

    Is $ 500.00 for a Swiss K-11 Carbine (in fine condition, no import marks, numbers match (except magazine) great bore & crown, 5 digit s/n) - a fair price? I'm thinking about selling mine to get an M1 carbine.
    Last edited by tygerpaw; 04-06-2007, 5:31 AM. Reason: to add that its a carbine
  • #2
    xenophobe
    In Memoriam
    • Jan 2006
    • 7069

    That sounds fair. A non-import marked C&R generally sells for 50-200% more than an import marked one...

    Comment

    • #3
      mj1
      Veteran Member
      • Apr 2006
      • 3318

      Can you post a picture of the rifle?



      MJ
      WTS As new M47 Madsen 3006 w/bayonet.
      WTS NIB Mosin 91/59
      I will deliver or ship, details to be arranged with buyer.
      The Spartans do not ask how many the enemies are but where they are.

      Comment

      • #4
        smle-man
        I need a LIFE!!
        • Jan 2007
        • 10606

        Originally posted by tygerpaw
        Is $ 500.00 for a Swiss K-11 Carbine (in fine condition, no import marks, numbers match (except magazine) great bore & crown, 5 digit s/n) - a fair price? I'm thinking about selling mine to get an M1 carbine.
        Its a bit high. $275 to $350 is about the range for a mostly matching K11 these days. Check out Gunbroker or Auction Arms and see what the competition is. I paid $250 for a K11 converted from a 1900 short rifle, all matching with soldier tag about 2 years ago.

        Comment

        • #5
          albacore
          Junior Member
          • Feb 2007
          • 71

          I saw someone pick up a really nice one at the Vallejo show.

          Comment

          • #6
            tygerpaw
            CGN/CGSSA Contributor
            CGN Contributor
            • Dec 2005
            • 573

            I saw someone pick up a really nice one at the Vallejo show.

            What did it sell for?

            Comment

            • #7
              xenophobe
              In Memoriam
              • Jan 2006
              • 7069

              Originally posted by smle-man
              Its a bit high. $275 to $350 is about the range for a mostly matching K11 these days. Check out Gunbroker or Auction Arms and see what the competition is. I paid $250 for a K11 converted from a 1900 short rifle, all matching with soldier tag about 2 years ago.
              With or without import marks?

              Comment

              • #8
                mj1
                Veteran Member
                • Apr 2006
                • 3318

                W/o

                Never seen one with.


                WTS As new M47 Madsen 3006 w/bayonet.
                WTS NIB Mosin 91/59
                I will deliver or ship, details to be arranged with buyer.
                The Spartans do not ask how many the enemies are but where they are.

                Comment

                • #9
                  smle-man
                  I need a LIFE!!
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 10606

                  Originally posted by xenophobe
                  With or without import marks?
                  without. It has Privatization marks from 1946 which I thought was kind of cool.

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    albacore
                    Junior Member
                    • Feb 2007
                    • 71

                    Originally posted by tygerpaw
                    I saw someone pick up a really nice one at the Vallejo show.

                    What did it sell for?

                    I don't really know. I'm thinking it was around $400 though.

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      thefinger
                      Senior Member
                      • Sep 2006
                      • 1651

                      I asked this same question on surplusrifleforums.com a few weeks ago.

                      hope it helps.

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        mj1
                        Veteran Member
                        • Apr 2006
                        • 3318

                        See where it fits in this line up.

                        Simpson Limited - Explore our trusted selection of antique and modern firearms, collectibles, and accessories. Family-owned since 1962.


                        WTS As new M47 Madsen 3006 w/bayonet.
                        WTS NIB Mosin 91/59
                        I will deliver or ship, details to be arranged with buyer.
                        The Spartans do not ask how many the enemies are but where they are.

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          metalhead357
                          Calguns Addict
                          • Jan 2006
                          • 5546

                          jeeez, I guess I got lucky. Picked up one off a Member here in great shape for $150..............
                          I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered....
                          I am not a number! I am a free man

                          1.)All humanity would be better off if Stoooopid hurt.
                          2.)Why is it that if guns are sooooo unsafe that you're 9 times more likely to die at the hands of your doctor?
                          3.)Remember...Buy it cheap & stack it deep

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            Pthfndr
                            In Memoriam
                            • Oct 2005
                            • 3691

                            Originally posted by metalhead357
                            jeeez, I guess I got lucky. Picked up one off a Member here in great shape for $150..............
                            A K11? Or a K31?

                            K11, M1911, K31 are all different rifles.
                            Rob Thomas - Match Director NCPPRC Tactical Long Range Match

                            Match Director Sac Valley Vintage Military Rifle Long Range Match

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              Moonclip
                              Veteran Member
                              • Jan 2004
                              • 4390

                              It might be worth 500 to someone but it would probably take a while to find a buyer at that price.
                              .22short .22lr .22mag .25acp .32acp .32H&Rmag,.35rem .30carbine
                              7.62x25Tok 7.62x38r .380acp .38S&W .38spl 9x18Mak 9mmPara .35rem
                              9mmLargo .38super .357mag .40S&W 10mm .41mag .44spl .44mag
                              .45acp .45LC 6.5Carcano 7.7Japanese 7.62x54r 6.5Swede,6.5x54r
                              .30-40Krag 7.5French 8x57Mauser .223Rem 7.62x39 .410bore .30-30
                              20ga 12ga .303British 8x56r 7.5x55Swiss .30-06...

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1