Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

C&R Shoot?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #31
    Dr.Mauser
    Senior Member
    • Aug 2009
    • 1862

    Originally posted by gorblimey
    Does the (Manteca?) range allow three-position shooting, or is one penned in a cement cubicle behind a desk a la LPRG?
    Cubicle, behind a desk I believe... at least thats what I've seen I could be mistaken though.....and wheres halfway? I dont have a car
    !!WANT TO BUY and looking for shooter/beater/reenacting grade German Waffen proofed handguns from the WWII era. I just want shooters, Im not looking to spend oodles of money, I just want shootable examples to play with!!

    !!!Also looking for a shooter/rack grade USGI M1 Carbine (Earlier the date the better)!!!

    Wanna help me out? Email me at: mauser3340@gmail.com

    sigpic

    Comment

    • #32
      Rekrab
      Valar Dohaeris
      CGN Contributor - Lifetime
      • May 2009
      • 5534

      This is strange... Somehow when I first read this thread I thought we were talking about a range in SoCal... I must have been tired. My apologies, but I won't be able to make it up to Manteca for a shoot. That's a bit of a drive from Orange >.>
      Beretta PX4 Storm .40 S&W (Round Count 3,050) | Yugo M72 | Romy M44

      Big Ammo Sale!
      Harris Bipod and Bushnell Elite 3200 Scope for Sale

      Comment

      • #33
        Z ME FLY
        Calguns Addict
        • Mar 2008
        • 6590

        Originally posted by Dr. Peter Venkman
        I kill cats as well as people. I don't know what the fuss of people refusing to go shooting with me is all about.
        Hey Dr!

        Post up some ranges that you folks can shoot your C&Rs at and figure out from there. There might be one place that is better for most people.
        Originally posted by 69Mach1
        The virgin requires more work (don't they all )

        Originally posted by 69Mach1
        Z gets around. lol

        Comment

        • #34
          Dr. Peter Venkman
          Veteran Member
          • Oct 2006
          • 4899

          Metcalf in south (SOUTH) San Jose
          Los Altos Rod and Gun
          sigpic
          "America is not at war. The Marine Corps is at war; America is at the mall."
          Originally posted by berto
          You're right. There's no possible way that CGN members marching alongside the Pink Pistols in the SF Pride Parade can do anything to dispel the stereotype that gun owners are conservative bigots clinging to their guns and bibles. Not a single person in the crowd is rational or reachable because the parade's for gay folks and it's in SF.

          Comment

          • #35
            Dr.Mauser
            Senior Member
            • Aug 2009
            • 1862

            I dont know of any other ranges up here (in Modesto or the area) I've only been in cali for a year
            !!WANT TO BUY and looking for shooter/beater/reenacting grade German Waffen proofed handguns from the WWII era. I just want shooters, Im not looking to spend oodles of money, I just want shootable examples to play with!!

            !!!Also looking for a shooter/rack grade USGI M1 Carbine (Earlier the date the better)!!!

            Wanna help me out? Email me at: mauser3340@gmail.com

            sigpic

            Comment

            Working...
            UA-8071174-1