Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

I have one extra 7CR form --- ***GONE***

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • littlejake
    Senior Member
    • Aug 2008
    • 2168

    I have one extra 7CR form --- ***GONE***

    First person to PM their address to me gets it. I'll put it in an envelope, address it and post it today. Postage is on me!

    Please be serious about using it; or seeing that it gets to someone who will use it.

    Two months ago, I made the same offer on 2 form 7CR's and they were spoken for in about a minute.

    Kindest Regards,

    Littlejake
    Last edited by littlejake; 04-20-2010, 7:37 AM.
    Life Member NRA and 2A Foundation.
    My posts are my own opinions and do not reflect those of any organization I am a member of.
    Nothing I post should be construed as legal advice; if you need legal advice, see a lawyer.

    "Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."
    William Pitt (1759-1806)
Working...
UA-8071174-1