...
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
...
Collapse
X
-
If I remember correctly -- Some colt replicas are italian parts assembled and finished by Colt. Better fit and finish but still Italian parts. I do not know which series they are though. For just a shooter I don't think I would pay the extra tarif. my ha-penny -
All Colt replicas are Uberti parts finished and assembled by Colt. What you get is nicer case coloring, a better blue on the finish and no Italian proof marks (on the Signature series you also get Sam Colt's autograph on the backstrap). They shoot just the same as the Italian guns, so if you are buying it to collect, go for it. If you just want to shoot it, don't spend the extra $$$."We got too many gangsters doin' dirty deeds, too much corruption and crime in the streets. It's time the long arm of the law put a few more in the ground...."Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,535
Posts: 25,148,761
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,908
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 18293 users online. 103 members and 18190 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment