Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Demilled OK in CA?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Dolk
    Member
    • Apr 2008
    • 347

    Demilled OK in CA?

    Sort of a "out there questions" but,

    Ccan you own a demilled bazooka in California?

    Can it be sent to you from out of state?

    I would assume it is no longer a firearm once it was demilled (plate welded in or doors welded shut and hole in side).



    dolk
    "Quando omni flunkus moritati"
    when all else fails play dead
  • #2
    Seesm
    Calguns Addict
    • Nov 2008
    • 7812

    I would think it would be ok as it is no longer a weapon once de-milled.

    Comment

    • #3
      run8
      Senior Member
      • May 2006
      • 875

      I was in the market for buying a British Chieftan tank, the main gun was demilled, my only problem turned out being a storage issue, wasn't too expensive either only $60k total.
      "Freedom is only protected by those who prepare to die"

      Comment

      • #4
        Spiggy
        Calguns Addict
        • Mar 2006
        • 8688

        some bazookas have holes drilled under the heat shield, in the odd possibility that you get the mechanism to work. Attempting to fire such a thing will undoubtedly fry your face off.

        I've got one, some of my buddies have spent AT4s, LAWs and even a RPG tube

        All of them have holes and welds
        Originally posted by AJAX22
        Anti gun BS...

        Finger print recognition is one more thing that keeps your killamajig from performing its killimafunction

        Comment

        • #5
          Sampachi
          Senior Member
          • Jun 2007
          • 812

          How about dewats? Machine guns that are made inoperable but still have a complete receiver?
          I know on a Federal Level, they are supposed to be papered like a regular machine gun, but if they are inoperable, will CADOJ allow them?

          Comment

          Working...
          UA-8071174-1