Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

1939 Greek Surplus

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • VeryCoolCat
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Feb 2006
    • 11275

    1939 Greek Surplus

    Besides the fact its possibly the worst surplus ammo I've ever shot.

    Does anyone know if its steel core? I can't even find any information online.

    I was told that the bullet is steel but interally its lead.
    Originally posted by Kestryll
    The volume of blood necessary to achieve erection would cause you to either pass out or if you didn't and managed to maintain an erection you would likely die from lack of oxygen to the heart and brain.
    Originally posted by ivanimal
    Just be glad you are not his next door neighbor. I am sure there are "good tunes" flowing out the window. I am imagining a cop car pulling up at 1:30 AM asking "Are you having a party?" and Bundo sayin "Nope just me and the BG's"
  • #2
    chiefcrash
    Internet Dictator
    CGN Contributor - Lifetime
    • Jul 2006
    • 3408

    not sure. just pull a bullet and cut it in half, you'll get yer answer
    Originally posted by Kestryll
    we can not nor should not dismiss or discount my theory that in the dark of night you molest sea anemones by candlelight.
    Originally posted by TKM
    Show me on this 1st Amendment bobble-head doll where the mods touched you.
    Originally posted by Click Boom
    It is clear from this thread that citadel grad was the gunman, and Oswald his patsy.

    Comment

    • #3
      VeryCoolCat
      I need a LIFE!!
      • Feb 2006
      • 11275

      Originally posted by chiefcrash
      not sure. just pull a bullet and cut it in half, you'll get yer answer
      I don't have the tools for that. But I did pull a bullet and melt it down. Its steel coated, lead core.
      Originally posted by Kestryll
      The volume of blood necessary to achieve erection would cause you to either pass out or if you didn't and managed to maintain an erection you would likely die from lack of oxygen to the heart and brain.
      Originally posted by ivanimal
      Just be glad you are not his next door neighbor. I am sure there are "good tunes" flowing out the window. I am imagining a cop car pulling up at 1:30 AM asking "Are you having a party?" and Bundo sayin "Nope just me and the BG's"

      Comment

      • #4
        tlillard23
        Senior Member
        • Jan 2006
        • 1446

        try a hacksaw?

        It might have been easier than a torch.

        Comment

        • #5
          chiefcrash
          Internet Dictator
          CGN Contributor - Lifetime
          • Jul 2006
          • 3408

          hell, a hammer will tell you. If the bullet smashes flat, it's lead. If it don't, it's steel...
          Originally posted by Kestryll
          we can not nor should not dismiss or discount my theory that in the dark of night you molest sea anemones by candlelight.
          Originally posted by TKM
          Show me on this 1st Amendment bobble-head doll where the mods touched you.
          Originally posted by Click Boom
          It is clear from this thread that citadel grad was the gunman, and Oswald his patsy.

          Comment

          • #6
            MrTuffPaws
            Senior Member
            • Oct 2005
            • 2156

            magnets are your friend.

            Comment

            • #7
              VeryCoolCat
              I need a LIFE!!
              • Feb 2006
              • 11275

              Originally posted by tlillard23
              It might have been easier than a torch.
              Torch? I'm cheap... small handheld Metal melting pot, stove, and tongs.
              Originally posted by Kestryll
              The volume of blood necessary to achieve erection would cause you to either pass out or if you didn't and managed to maintain an erection you would likely die from lack of oxygen to the heart and brain.
              Originally posted by ivanimal
              Just be glad you are not his next door neighbor. I am sure there are "good tunes" flowing out the window. I am imagining a cop car pulling up at 1:30 AM asking "Are you having a party?" and Bundo sayin "Nope just me and the BG's"

              Comment

              • #8
                dw1784
                Senior Member
                • May 2006
                • 705

                I haven't tried it yet, just bought some this weekend. Info on turkish ammo:

                Courtesy of Ocabj,
                Find information, resources and relevant links for turkmauser.com. This domain may be for sale.

                Find information, resources and relevant links for turkmauser.com. This domain may be for sale.

                Comment

                • #9
                  VeryCoolCat
                  I need a LIFE!!
                  • Feb 2006
                  • 11275

                  Originally posted by dw1784
                  I haven't tried it yet, just bought some this weekend. Info on turkish ammo:

                  Courtesy of Ocabj,
                  Find information, resources and relevant links for turkmauser.com. This domain may be for sale.

                  http://www.turkmauser.com/ammo/mhbTurk.aspx

                  Uhhh to my knowledge Turkish isn't the same as Greek.

                  This greek ammo is very dirty and the loads are definately not consistant. I've gotten a lot of bad primers from these. Others seem to work fine.
                  Originally posted by Kestryll
                  The volume of blood necessary to achieve erection would cause you to either pass out or if you didn't and managed to maintain an erection you would likely die from lack of oxygen to the heart and brain.
                  Originally posted by ivanimal
                  Just be glad you are not his next door neighbor. I am sure there are "good tunes" flowing out the window. I am imagining a cop car pulling up at 1:30 AM asking "Are you having a party?" and Bundo sayin "Nope just me and the BG's"

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    guimus
                    Senior Member
                    • Jun 2006
                    • 862

                    Originally posted by MrTuffPaws
                    magnets are your friend.

                    It's true, some of my best friends are magnets...

                    ...however, they won't help you know whether you've got steel core or steel jacket unless your magnets are a whole lot fancier than mine.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    UA-8071174-1