I owned a K31 for sometime but decided that milsurps werent my thing (except garands) this is one of the nicest K31's i ever seen and thought i would share it.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Nice K31 on gunbroker
Collapse
X
-
Nice K31 on gunbroker
I owned a K31 for sometime but decided that milsurps werent my thing (except garands) this is one of the nicest K31's i ever seen and thought i would share it.http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=764869 M1 ammo for saleTags: None -
That is a very nice K31. Judging by the finger grooves, and the overhang of the buttplate on the wood, I would say it has not been sanded / refinished.
But even with the Furter rear sight that price is awfully steep at $750. And that's not even his "buy now" price!
I bought a Furter sight that looks almost new for one of mine from a guy in Europe on the Swissrifles forum for about $225 including the shipping.
One of the guys I shoot with is partners in a gun shop. They have a hot blueing tank filled with TSP. He has a K31 they took all the metal off and tanked the wood for 10 minutes. It not only removed all the old finish, it took out every single dent and ding. He restained the wood and the rifle looks even better than that one on GB. I mean, it's totally flawless!Rob Thomas - Match Director NCPPRC Tactical Long Range Match
Match Director Sac Valley Vintage Military Rifle Long Range Match
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,854
Posts: 25,152,533
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,763
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 25455 users online. 100 members and 25355 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment