Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Revolver cylinder I.D.?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • bigbossman
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Dec 2012
    • 11280

    Revolver cylinder I.D.?

    I got this cylinder in a box o' stuff, and have no idea what it is for. It is marked "Cal. .22 Mag" and "-HWM-" on the cylinder, and there is a small illegible proof mark on the rear.

    It is not for a Ruger Single-Six - the one in the pic on the right is a Single-Six cylinder for comparison.


    Any guesses?





    Always looking for vintage Winchester and Marlin lever action rifles. Looking to sell? Know of one for sale? Drop me a line!

    "Give a conservative a pile of bricks and you get a beautiful city. Give a leftist a city and you get a pile of bricks."
  • #2
    BOBGBA
    CGN/CGSSA Contributor
    CGN Contributor
    • Sep 2010
    • 2400

    Look at picture #3 here.

    Right click on the picture and open it up in a new tab (to see it larger).
    God Bless America - My iTrader rating - https://www.calguns.net/forum/market...2-transactions

    Comment

    • #3
      bigbossman
      I need a LIFE!!
      • Dec 2012
      • 11280

      Originally posted by BOBGBA
      Look at picture #3 here.

      Right click on the picture and open it up in a new tab (to see it larger).
      Well, damn...... that was quick. Thanks!!
      Always looking for vintage Winchester and Marlin lever action rifles. Looking to sell? Know of one for sale? Drop me a line!

      "Give a conservative a pile of bricks and you get a beautiful city. Give a leftist a city and you get a pile of bricks."

      Comment

      • #4
        pacrat
        I need a LIFE!!
        • May 2014
        • 10285

        Originally posted by bigbossman
        Well, damn...... that was quick. Thanks!!
        Ask and you shall receive. ................. Seems the norm with the CG braintrust.

        Comment

        • #5
          TRAP55
          Calguns Addict
          • Jul 2008
          • 5536

          I think you need the gun to go with it now.

          Comment

          • #6
            bigbossman
            I need a LIFE!!
            • Dec 2012
            • 11280

            Originally posted by pacrat
            Ask and you shall receive. ................. Seems the norm with the CG braintrust.
            I know. Even if it's not a curio and relic, I always ask here first.
            Always looking for vintage Winchester and Marlin lever action rifles. Looking to sell? Know of one for sale? Drop me a line!

            "Give a conservative a pile of bricks and you get a beautiful city. Give a leftist a city and you get a pile of bricks."

            Comment

            • #7
              hambam105
              Calguns Addict
              • Jan 2013
              • 7083

              I knew that....I just wanted to make sure you guys knew that.

              Comment

              Working...
              UA-8071174-1