Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

One more CZ; CZ-24

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Eddie1965
    Senior Member
    • Dec 2009
    • 1465

    One more CZ; CZ-24

    Just picked up a matching numbers CZ-24 pistol; it will fit right in with my other CZ's: 27, 38, 50, 52, 75 and 82. I will take a family picture when I get around to digging out the rest out of the safe.

    From a quick google search, it was assigned to the 11th Infantry.

    Here are a few pics:

    IMG_1008.jpg

    IMG_1009.jpg

    IMG_1010.jpg

    IMG_1012.jpg
    When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say,
    For Their Tomorrow, We Gave Our Today"
  • #2
    C&Rtrader
    Senior Member
    • May 2009
    • 1349

    I always liked the pr war CZs. super unique art deco kind of look to them. always a bonus when there is some history. great pickup!
    WTB:Old Video Games! Nintendo, Sega, Atari, etc consoles and games.
    WTS: Several Neat and uncommon Mosins, Russian SKS, Oddball Mausers. PM for details
    Located in Norcal.

    Comment

    • #3
      dfletcher
      I need a LIFE!!
      • Dec 2006
      • 14811

      Is the safety reminiscent of the 1910 and 1914 Mauser? Lever down, button release?
      GOA Member & SAF Life Member

      Comment

      • #4
        SVT-40
        I need a LIFE!!
        • Jan 2008
        • 12907

        Neat little pistol! You need a Cz-45!
        Poke'm with a stick!


        Originally posted by fiddletown
        What you believe and what is true in real life in the real world aren't necessarily the same thing. And what you believe doesn't change what is true in real life in the real world.

        Comment

        • #5
          Eddie1965
          Senior Member
          • Dec 2009
          • 1465

          Originally posted by dfletcher
          Is the safety reminiscent of the 1910 and 1914 Mauser? Lever down, button release?
          Yup, I believe the same designer of the Mauser pistols designed the CZ-22 which evolved into the CZ-24.
          When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say,
          For Their Tomorrow, We Gave Our Today"

          Comment

          • #6
            Eddie1965
            Senior Member
            • Dec 2009
            • 1465

            Originally posted by SVT-40
            Neat little pistol! You need a Cz-45!
            I do! Along with a CZ-70.
            When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say,
            For Their Tomorrow, We Gave Our Today"

            Comment

            • #7
              SVT-40
              I need a LIFE!!
              • Jan 2008
              • 12907

              CZ did make some neat little pistols!

              Poke'm with a stick!


              Originally posted by fiddletown
              What you believe and what is true in real life in the real world aren't necessarily the same thing. And what you believe doesn't change what is true in real life in the real world.

              Comment

              • #8
                Eddie1965
                Senior Member
                • Dec 2009
                • 1465

                Here is the Family pic:

                IMG_1041.jpg
                When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say,
                For Their Tomorrow, We Gave Our Today"

                Comment

                • #9
                  risingsun212
                  Member
                  • Oct 2016
                  • 305

                  My CZ-24 is a picky eater. what ammo does yours like?



                  Originally posted by Eddie1965
                  Just picked up a matching numbers CZ-24 pistol; it will fit right in with my other CZ's: 27, 38, 50, 52, 75 and 82. I will take a family picture when I get around to digging out the rest out of the safe.

                  From a quick google search, it was assigned to the 11th Infantry.

                  Here are a few pics:

                  [ATTACH]1053715[/ATTACH]

                  [ATTACH]1053716[/ATTACH]

                  [ATTACH]1053717[/ATTACH]

                  [ATTACH]1053718[/ATTACH]

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    Capybara
                    CGSSA Coordinator
                    CGN Contributor
                    • Feb 2012
                    • 15671

                    Sweet pistol! Nice family album too!
                    NRA Certified Metallic Cartridge Reloading Instructor, Shotgun Instructor and Range Safety Officer

                    sigpic

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    UA-8071174-1