Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

How to post pics

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • mattt
    Senior Member
    • May 2009
    • 1350

    How to post pics

    Could someone explain to this caveman how to post pics from my i phone to threads on calguns. Any help would be great thanks
  • #2
    McNally M.
    Senior Member
    • Nov 2011
    • 1088

    Originally posted by mattt
    Could someone explain to this caveman how to post pics from my i phone to threads on calguns. Any help would be great thanks
    Get the Imgur app on your phone, create a free account and start uploading pictures to account. From there you can copy the BBCode image link for any photo, drop that sucker into the thread and presto...pictureth will doth display.
    "Let him that is without stone among you cast the first thing he can lay his hands on." -Robert Frost

    Comment

    • #3
      jwfire25
      Member
      • Nov 2015
      • 477

      I use the Tapatalk app.

      Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

      Comment

      • #4
        rdfact
        CGN Contributor
        • Nov 2012
        • 2672

        I use Tapatalk on my phone. It seems buggy but it does allow you to post pics directly from your phone. I think they end up hosted on Tapatalk's server, sort of like Imgur.

        Comment

        • #5
          mattt
          Senior Member
          • May 2009
          • 1350

          Going to have wife look at this thread info should help thanks. I am a rotary phone guy in a dot com world

          Comment

          • #6
            Oceanbob
            I need a LIFE!!
            • Jun 2010
            • 12720

            On the Imgur App pick Medium on the photo link
            May the Bridges I burn light the way.

            Life Is Not About Waiting For The Storm To Pass - Its About Learning To Dance In The Rain.

            Fewer people are killed with all rifles each year (323 in 2011) than with shotguns (356), hammers and clubs (496), and hands and feet (728).

            Comment

            • #7
              McNally M.
              Senior Member
              • Nov 2011
              • 1088

              Originally posted by mattt
              Going to have wife look at this thread info should help thanks. I am a rotary phone guy in a dot com world
              Mr. Walsh echoes that sentiment.

              "Analog Man" - Joe Walsh
              "Let him that is without stone among you cast the first thing he can lay his hands on." -Robert Frost

              Comment

              • #8
                mattt
                Senior Member
                • May 2009
                • 1350

                Mcnally point on. You want me to put pipe in a 10 story building no problem .Post pic of it , Not so much

                Comment

                • #9
                  Mr. Blue
                  Veteran Member
                  • Dec 2019
                  • 2522

                  I use https://imgbb.com/

                  Post a picture, then copy the link labeled BBCode Medium Linked. Paste in post on calguns.
                  https://youtube.com/c/GatCat

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  UA-8071174-1