Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
P38 pro mag
Collapse
X
-
P38 pro mag
sent from the depths of my subconsciousTags: None -
Buy p1 mags, dont buy promags
I have a bunch in my collection, was selling them on ebay for $25 + shipping.
PM me if you cant find any, i still have them. I just gave up on listing and shipping.
B -
The real deal is $19 & in stock. How much would you save going with Promag?
---------------------
"There is no "best." If there was, everyone here would own that one, and no other." - DSBComment
-
sent from the depths of my subconsciousComment
-
+1 on RTGComment
-
Promag=
Please
Remember
Our
Magazines
Are
GarbageComment
-
I pulled out some of my mags today I got from CDNN today to refresh my memory. They are still in the package.
They are what appears to be phosphate coated bodies, blued baseplates, stainless followers. Mag bodies have Walther banner, marked P38 and 9mm. They look like they came out of the factory yesterday.Last edited by SkyHawk; 06-15-2020, 11:58 AM.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,221
Posts: 25,145,732
Members: 358,387
Active Members: 5,513
Welcome to our newest member, LakeLife.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 37745 users online. 130 members and 37615 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


Comment