Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Mosin nagant

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • tvfreakarms
    Senior Member
    • Jul 2009
    • 2362

    Mosin nagant

    Theres a ebay seller selling 10rd mags for the mosin.
    Has any bought 1? If so, does it function like it should?
    Just curious. Might want to buy 1

    If your hand touches metal, I swear by*my*pretty floral bonnet I will end you
    sigpic

    #ifyourhandtouchesmetalI swearbymyprettyfloralbonnetIwillendyou
  • #2
    81turbota
    CGN/CGSSA Contributor
    • Oct 2014
    • 2956

    Are you sure it’s not for that krap archangel stock with removable plastic mags?
    C&R nut.

    Comment

    • #3
      tvfreakarms
      Senior Member
      • Jul 2009
      • 2362

      Here's the link



      If your hand touches metal, I swear by*my*pretty floral bonnet I will end you
      sigpic

      #ifyourhandtouchesmetalI swearbymyprettyfloralbonnetIwillendyou

      Comment

      • #4
        81turbota
        CGN/CGSSA Contributor
        • Oct 2014
        • 2956

        Interesting. First time I’ve seen that particular one. Sorry, can’t comment as to its function.
        C&R nut.

        Comment

        • #5
          tvfreakarms
          Senior Member
          • Jul 2009
          • 2362

          Just curious. Maybe someone here might get one.

          If your hand touches metal, I swear by*my*pretty floral bonnet I will end you
          sigpic

          #ifyourhandtouchesmetalI swearbymyprettyfloralbonnetIwillendyou

          Comment

          • #6
            hambam105
            Calguns Addict
            • Jan 2013
            • 7083

            Those after market Mosin 10 rounders can be had for only two US dollars.

            Comment

            • #7
              tvfreakarms
              Senior Member
              • Jul 2009
              • 2362

              Originally posted by hambam105
              Those after market Mosin 10 rounders can be had for only two US dollars.

              www.peaceofsheet.com
              Lies

              If your hand touches metal, I swear by*my*pretty floral bonnet I will end you
              sigpic

              #ifyourhandtouchesmetalI swearbymyprettyfloralbonnetIwillendyou

              Comment

              • #8
                BrokerB
                Calguns Addict
                • Sep 2010
                • 5455

                interesting to see if that really works
                Beans and Bullets

                Comment

                • #9
                  oc16
                  Senior Member
                  • Feb 2013
                  • 1055

                  those are plastic not metal, they look to bubba for me but I have seen YouTubers review them.
                  Last edited by oc16; 06-11-2020, 9:31 PM.
                  retreat! we must go comrade we will fight again another day.

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    Bobby Ricigliano
                    Mit Gott und Mauser
                    CGN Contributor
                    • Feb 2011
                    • 17439

                    I am trying to remember the last time I tried a Mad Mosin Minute where this might have been useful.

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      Ora Serrata
                      Senior Member
                      • Sep 2015
                      • 1753

                      Is the rubber band an essential working part? Lol

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        Jimja
                        Senior Member
                        • Jul 2013
                        • 2068

                        You guys are all missing the most important feature, although in the ad it's listed only in 3rd place

                        "Improves Accuracy"

                        If only the Soviets had bubba technology in WWII I'm sure they could have reached Berlin by January

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          tvfreakarms
                          Senior Member
                          • Jul 2009
                          • 2362

                          I just contacted the seller about the rubber band and how improved accuracy.
                          **** I didnt read the description

                          If your hand touches metal, I swear by*my*pretty floral bonnet I will end you
                          sigpic

                          #ifyourhandtouchesmetalI swearbymyprettyfloralbonnetIwillendyou

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            alpha_romeo_XV
                            Veteran Member
                            • Jun 2006
                            • 3141

                            I'm good with stripper clips, and the look of it is ugly imo

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              tvfreakarms
                              Senior Member
                              • Jul 2009
                              • 2362

                              So in case anyone cared what the rubber band is for. And how it improves accuracy.
                              This is the response I got:

                              "The rubber band holds the spring and follower in when for shipping.
                              It improves accuracy by giving you a better position to hold your left hand in. You use the mag like a forgrip.
                              Thanks,"

                              If your hand touches metal, I swear by*my*pretty floral bonnet I will end you
                              sigpic

                              #ifyourhandtouchesmetalI swearbymyprettyfloralbonnetIwillendyou

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1