I used to stay up on the C&R rules but now that I have an 01 FFL its hard enough to just stay on top of all those rules.
I have a customer who is a collector. I do his transfers and typically ship his out-of-state sales for him. He tells me that CA DOJ is now restricting the total number of transactions (sales of handguns and longguns) within a year to 5 (a single transaction can be more than one firearm). Back when I had my 03 I think the rules were 6 handguns per year and longguns were "infrequent" with "infrequent" left undefined. But these were ATF rules, not DOJ.
Do any of you C&R guys know the current status of sale limits?
I have a customer who is a collector. I do his transfers and typically ship his out-of-state sales for him. He tells me that CA DOJ is now restricting the total number of transactions (sales of handguns and longguns) within a year to 5 (a single transaction can be more than one firearm). Back when I had my 03 I think the rules were 6 handguns per year and longguns were "infrequent" with "infrequent" left undefined. But these were ATF rules, not DOJ.
Do any of you C&R guys know the current status of sale limits?
