Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Voluntary Registration Confirmation Letter?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Dump1567
    Senior Member
    • Sep 2002
    • 1621

    Voluntary Registration Confirmation Letter?

    Is the DOJ still sending these letters out to show your gun is now registered? IF so, what's been the recent turn-around time. I sent in a vol. reg. on a C&R handgun over a month ago. They cashed the check, but I haven't received a confirmation letter like I have in the past.
    Watch & Pray
  • #2
    Mssr. Eleganté
    Blue Blaze Irregular
    CGN Contributor - Lifetime
    • Oct 2005
    • 10401

    The first one I sent in took two weeks. The second one took almost three months. It's probably one of those things that only one person handles at DOJ FD. When that person is on leave the FD4100A forms just pile up on his desk.
    __________________

    "Knowledge is power... For REAL!" - Jack Austin

    Comment

    • #3
      PJA
      Member
      • Oct 2005
      • 269

      A couple of years ago, mine took a little over 3 months.
      Pete

      Comment

      • #4
        Dump1567
        Senior Member
        • Sep 2002
        • 1621

        Thanks guys.
        Watch & Pray

        Comment

        • #5
          JH2
          Member
          • Aug 2003
          • 114

          They also send conformation if you send in a NLIP form(No longer in Possession). That came in about 2 weeks.
          Jim
          Hopelessly addicted to milsurp rifles.

          Comment

          • #6
            Dump1567
            Senior Member
            • Sep 2002
            • 1621

            Letter came Thursday.
            Watch & Pray

            Comment

            Working...
            UA-8071174-1