Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

No ammo from Cabelas

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Gavelek
    Senior Member
    • Dec 2012
    • 1275

    No ammo from Cabelas

    I was trying to order ammo from Cabelas, and I was told that no more shipping to CA even for C&R license holders
    Anybody with same experience?
    Other vendors shipping to us?
  • #2
    leman77
    Senior Member
    • Jan 2011
    • 1168

    Ship to store or bass pro shop?

    Comment

    • #3
      Mustang
      Calguns Addict
      • Aug 2007
      • 5075

      I believe TargetsportsUSA and Palmetto State Armory ship to C&R + COE holders
      ...a fool and his money were lucky to get together in the first place...

      Comment

      • #4
        General Kronstadt
        CGN/CGSSA Contributor
        • Dec 2017
        • 426

        There's a whole thread listing everyone who will and everyone who stops. I'll hunt it down for you. It's great!
        FFL03/COE Mechanic and Makarov Nerd
        CGN, LGC, FPC, member.

        Want to buy:
        1. 12+ Gun Safe (Bsy Area)
        2. A .327 Henry lever action
        3. SPPrimers

        sigpic

        Comment

        • #5
          General Kronstadt
          CGN/CGSSA Contributor
          • Dec 2017
          • 426

          Here: https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/...4#post22335094
          FFL03/COE Mechanic and Makarov Nerd
          CGN, LGC, FPC, member.

          Want to buy:
          1. 12+ Gun Safe (Bsy Area)
          2. A .327 Henry lever action
          3. SPPrimers

          sigpic

          Comment

          • #6
            Gavelek
            Senior Member
            • Dec 2012
            • 1275

            Great thanks General

            Comment

            • #7
              Gavelek
              Senior Member
              • Dec 2012
              • 1275

              I ordered some from J&G, pending approval

              Comment

              • #8
                MajorSideburns
                Senior Member
                • May 2013
                • 1745

                Lots of vendors stopped shipping to California after the new laws passed, regardless of your licenses or qualifications. SGAmmo won't even ship to 01 FFLs, they cut off CA sales entirely. Spend your money where it is wanted, no use getting mad at the vendors if they have already decided they don't need your money. By the way, this is exactly the situation the anti-gunners like Newsome and CA DOJ were hoping for. It's all about creating logistical red tape and intimidation

                Comment

                • #9
                  Freedom_shooter
                  Senior Member
                  • Jun 2015
                  • 901

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    Mayor McRifle
                    Calguns Addict
                    • Dec 2013
                    • 7771

                    Originally posted by Gavelek
                    I was trying to order ammo from Cabelas, and I was told that no more shipping to CA even for C&R license holders
                    Anybody with same experience?
                    Only for the last 11 months.
                    Anchors Aweigh

                    sigpic

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      major burnout
                      CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                      CGN Contributor
                      • Dec 2010
                      • 3860

                      The people who wrote the CA ammo laws are not our friends. Hoping the NRA will do something about it.
                      Calguns- redacted more than Hillarys bengazi emails.

                      Originally posted by rattlesnake_nm
                      10/4 . Ranger pm'd me. I will chill on replying to insults with my own insults. Thanks for the heads up.
                      Originally posted by RickD427
                      In addition to all of the above, please note that it is illegal for you to offer an "Assault Weapon" for sale while you are in California, even if the weapon is restricted to sale out of the state.

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        NOTABIKER
                        Calguns Addict
                        • Mar 2012
                        • 7635

                        I took up reloading just because of this BS. Sold guns i will not reload for.I have everything i need to reload for the rest of my life.
                        I Do not enjoy reloading that much but i will not run out of ammo.

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          TS77
                          Senior Member
                          • Jul 2007
                          • 1697

                          What irks me the most about cabelas is that they won't ship ammo into Cali, not even to a bass pro, yet they collect Cali sales tax on all sales...-are you technically a Cali business or not? Can't have it both ways

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            John Browning
                            Calguns Addict
                            • May 2006
                            • 8089

                            Cabela's sucks.
                            For Sale: Off Roster Handgun Moving Sale

                            For Sale: Off Roster CZ, Browning, PTR 91 Moving Sale

                            Originally posted by KWalkerM
                            eh why bring logic into this, that makes too much sense... besides when you have bested a fool, you have accomplished nothing and he is a fool.

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              Jarhead
                              Veteran Member
                              • Feb 2007
                              • 2847

                              It starts with how you vote and how you have voted in the past.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1