Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

9,000 posts... Receiver crests...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    ojisan
    Agent 86
    CGN Contributor
    • Apr 2008
    • 11781

    Originally posted by SVT-40
    9,000 posts on Calguns. In honor of this I'll post some receiver photos from my collection...

    Emergency shipments of vowels have been sent to eastern Europe many times throughout history.
    However, even a readily available supply does not seem to have helped much.
    We do see some vowels in use, but not always where they are needed.
    More work needs to be done.


    Great photos, I also like the "United States of Brazil" .

    Originally posted by Citadelgrad87
    I don't really care, I just like to argue.

    Comment

    • #17
      HUTCH 7.62
      In Memoriam
      • Aug 2006
      • 11298

      Originally posted by SVT-40
      Whoops,

      Here you go!



      Also a different version of the Brazilian.
      Wow! The crest on that Venezuelan is superb. Alot nicer than the one on mine.
      Some say that he once mooned two prostitutes just for a round of drinks, but wasn't surprised by the reply......They call him, the Hutch
      Some say that he rode a dirtbike 7k miles across the country and that he once applied Bengay to his own testicles for a mere $50............They call him, the Hutch -Top Gear

      http://media.liveauctiongroup.net/i/...CCAB7CE8D70F60

      Comment

      • #18
        Enfield47
        Calguns Addict
        • Sep 2012
        • 6385

        Congrats on 9,000 posts.

        Love those rifle crest photos. You have a Truely amazing collection!

        Comment

        • #19
          ltong29
          Member
          • Jan 2015
          • 208

          No love for Colombian?

          Comment

          • #20
            Sutcliffe
            Calguns Addict
            • Mar 2003
            • 6792

            back when military arms were works of art

            Seriously cool collection you have there.

            Comment

            • #21
              xMAC1x
              Senior Member
              • Feb 2010
              • 915

              Originally posted by Sutcliffe
              Seriously cool collection you have there.
              Yes he does, very nice.

              Comment

              • #22
                Donkeypunch0420
                Senior Member
                • Mar 2009
                • 1460

                Love that Chilean one. Never seen that before.

                Comment

                • #23
                  SonofWWIIDI
                  I need a LIFE!!
                  • Nov 2011
                  • 21583

                  Most excellent, OP.
                  Sorry, not sorry.
                  🎺

                  Dear autocorrect, I'm really getting tired of your shirt!

                  Comment

                  • #24
                    onelonehorseman
                    Veteran Member
                    • Oct 2012
                    • 4888

                    Beautiful rifles, and crests!
                    sigpic

                    Comment

                    • #25
                      VictorFranko
                      I need a LIFE!!
                      • Jan 2010
                      • 13737

                      Neat-o pics OP.

                      Comment

                      • #26
                        Foulball
                        CGN Contributor
                        • Jan 2009
                        • 2829

                        After seeing some of these in person, the pictures somehow don't do justice to how beautiful and intricate they really are.
                        Thanks for posting 'em SVT. Might have to go out there for another visit and buy you a beer if I can get away for a couple days.

                        Comment

                        • #27
                          Discogodfather
                          CGN Contributor
                          • Feb 2010
                          • 5516

                          We need to see FN49 crests, including some Luxembourg and Eagle of Saladin action.
                          Originally posted by doggie
                          Someone must put an end to this endless bickering by posting the unadulterated indisputable facts and truth.
                          Originally posted by PMACA_MFG
                          Not checkers, not chess, its Jenga.
                          "The California matrix of gun control laws is among the harshest in the nation and are filled with criminal law traps for people of common intelligence who desire to obey the law." - U.S. District Judge Roger T. Benitez

                          Comment

                          • #28
                            SVT-40
                            I need a LIFE!!
                            • Jan 2008
                            • 12907

                            Originally posted by Discogodfather
                            We need to see FN49 crests, including some Luxembourg and Eagle of Saladin action.
                            Here you go.






                            Poke'm with a stick!


                            Originally posted by fiddletown
                            What you believe and what is true in real life in the real world aren't necessarily the same thing. And what you believe doesn't change what is true in real life in the real world.

                            Comment

                            • #29
                              'ol shooter
                              Veteran Member
                              • Mar 2011
                              • 4646

                              Beautiful. I only have one, my Grandpa's (unfortunately) sporterized sometime in the 1940's, 1933 WZ-29 cavalry carbine.
                              sigpic
                              Bob B.
                              (\__/)
                              (='.'=)
                              (")_(")

                              Comment

                              • #30
                                Mustang
                                Calguns Addict
                                • Aug 2007
                                • 5075

                                Damn, SVT. Those are some nice crests and congrats on the 9000+ posts.

                                Whenever I see your pictures I'm blown away by the quality of your collection.

                                Any VZ-23 crests?
                                ...a fool and his money were lucky to get together in the first place...

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1