I saw a C&R add in shotgun news for a place out of Modesto. I left the paper on the plane by accident. Does anyone know of the place I might be talkign about and their website?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Modesto C&R
Collapse
X
-
Modesto C&R
http://www.norcalmedtac.com
Providing CPR and First Aid training, to small groups and individuals; NRA classes; Defensive Medicine, Defensive Pistol, Defensive Carbine, and Defensive Shotgun classes.
sigpicTags: None -
The Dealers Warehouse
They'll still charge you DROS though
sigpicLord, make my hand fast and accurate.
Let my aim be true and my hand faster
than those who would seek to destroy me.
Grant me victory over my foes and those who wish to do harm to me and mine.
Let not my last thought be 'If I only had my gun."
And Lord, if today is truly the day you call me home, let me die in an empty pile of brass.
NRA Member
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,337
Posts: 25,147,013
Members: 358,387
Active Members: 5,484
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 29543 users online. 148 members and 29395 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment