Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

History Story

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • condor
    Senior Member
    • Apr 2009
    • 1102

    History Story

    Through reports and short stories I knew of this gun, but this is one of the best put together gun story presentations I've seen on it. Enjoy....

    WITHOUT THE 2nd THERE WON'T BE A 1st...]
  • #2
    BrunRox
    • Jan 2016
    • 194

    Very Interesting !

    Thank you for posting.
    sigpic

    Comment

    • #3
      pdaddy
      Member
      • Jun 2011
      • 272

      ...just watched it. Thanks OP! I have a lot learn to do. Thanks for this lesson!

      Comment

      • #4
        RHT447
        Member
        • Oct 2005
        • 239

        There is one in the Museum in the back of Huntington's in Oroville. At the 1:00 minute mark in this video---



        IIRC, rifle case on the left, third column of rifles, #6 from the top. At least it was when I worked there.

        Comment

        • #5
          big red
          Senior Member
          • Mar 2010
          • 1234

          This raises an interesting question. If someone started manufacturing these rifles again what would CADOJ say about them? Would the action of the lever for loading be classified as a form of bolt action. How quiet would this gun be? raises a lot of interesting questions for a history buff and a potential weapon that could bypass a lot of California laws. Thank you for the lesson.

          Comment

          • #6
            Enfield47
            Calguns Addict
            • Sep 2012
            • 6385

            Thanks for posting. I've not heard of that rifle before and its always fun to learn something new.

            Comment

            Working...
            UA-8071174-1