Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Pieta 1860 .44

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Gavelek
    Senior Member
    • Dec 2012
    • 1275

    Pieta 1860 .44

    I got this beautiful Pieta and I am researching on getting a replacement cylinder so I can shoot 45 lc or .44, anybody got this done, I've seen one on sale at AIM, how easy or hard is to swap it, how was your shooting experience
    Thanks for any info

    IMG_1869.jpg
  • #2
    Enfield47
    Calguns Addict
    • Sep 2012
    • 6385

    I have no experience with the conversion cylinders but Midway has several on sale right now.

    Comment

    • #3
      RedRiderF26
      Member
      • May 2012
      • 255

      Im waiting til this friday to get one, already have my 300 in gift cards. I have my eye on the old silver finish, hopefully it will be on sale.

      Comment

      • #4
        Gavelek
        Senior Member
        • Dec 2012
        • 1275

        Is it a simple task to swap or does it require some adjustments?

        Comment

        • #5
          RedRiderF26
          Member
          • May 2012
          • 255

          I think what you do is remove the wedge just forward of the cylinder, pop the barrel off and then swap the cylinder. Tactical reload!

          Comment

          • #6
            aolis110
            Member
            • May 2011
            • 246

            I have an Uberti 1858 Remington and had Kirst gated cylinder conversion done to it. It turned out very nice, but it was very pricey. I'm thinking about getting the R&D conversion cylinder from Midway for my Uberti Walker. You have to disassemble the gun to install it. But it is less than half of what the Kirst conversion cost me.

            Comment

            • #7
              Hardwarejunkie
              Senior Member
              • Nov 2009
              • 840

              I have a Pietta 1858 with the Howell conversion cylinder - very pleased with it so far.

              Comment

              Working...
              UA-8071174-1