Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

WEGC 11/13

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Syntax Error
    Veteran Member
    • Nov 2009
    • 3817

    WEGC 11/13

    The time of month is approaching again! Who is going to go?
  • #2
    Jimja
    Senior Member
    • Jul 2013
    • 2068

    I'm in for sure. Let do something fun again, Mosin volley?

    Here is the range info and directions for anyone new



    Here are directions on how to get there:









    Comment

    • #3
      SMarquez
      Senior Member
      • Jun 2011
      • 2216

      Another family event planned so most likely out.

      Comment

      • #4
        SunsetIE
        Senior Member
        • Jun 2013
        • 2108

        Im in as usual.

        Comment

        • #5
          Howie44
          C3 Specialist
          CGN Contributor - Lifetime
          • Sep 2002
          • 2005

          Super secret zombie shoot is that weekend.

          Comment

          • #6
            Howie44
            C3 Specialist
            CGN Contributor - Lifetime
            • Sep 2002
            • 2005

            Comment

            • #7
              ucladude101
              Senior Member
              • Sep 2015
              • 741

              I should be there but I am a non Member is that ok? Because I heard it's more and more crowded


              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

              Comment

              • #8
                Jimja
                Senior Member
                • Jul 2013
                • 2068

                Originally posted by ucladude101
                I should be there but I am a non Member is that ok? Because I heard it's more and more crowded


                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                I'm sure it will be fine, there are a few members that regularly go to these shoots and can take you as a guest. Come out and join us!

                Comment

                • #9
                  Enfield47
                  Calguns Addict
                  • Sep 2012
                  • 6385

                  Only one week to go. I'm in, got a new steel popper target for my birthday to try out.

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    bd08
                    Junior Member
                    • Apr 2012
                    • 56

                    Im in, haven't shot the m1 carbine in a while.

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      Black Majik
                      Calguns Addict
                      • Oct 2005
                      • 9695

                      Sorry guys, I'll have to sit this one out.

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        Syntax Error
                        Veteran Member
                        • Nov 2009
                        • 3817

                        Does anyone have a Galil magazine they can bring to the shoot?

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          Enfield47
                          Calguns Addict
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 6385

                          Does someone have a castle nut wrench for an AR stock they can bring? I have one on order but I don't think it will arrive before the shoot.

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            saki302
                            Calguns Addict
                            • Oct 2005
                            • 7191

                            You mean the one for the newer M4 carbine style stock nut? I have one, want me to toss it in the gun bag?

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              SunsetIE
                              Senior Member
                              • Jun 2013
                              • 2108

                              Originally posted by Enfield47
                              Does someone have a castle nut wrench for an AR stock they can bring? I have one on order but I don't think it will arrive before the shoot.
                              I'll throw mine in my bag don't worry

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1