Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Excellent Condition Makarovs

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • CinnamonBear723
    Senior Member
    • Dec 2011
    • 1874

    Excellent Condition Makarovs



    Just in case anyone is looking for one. Mine is shipping as we speak.
  • #2
    Mustang
    Calguns Addict
    • Aug 2007
    • 5075

    What is the story on these being Cali-legal?
    ...a fool and his money were lucky to get together in the first place...

    Comment

    • #3
      TRICKSTER
      I need a LIFE!!
      • Mar 2008
      • 12438

      AFAIK these are not C&R


      Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups

      Comment

      • #4
        Capybara
        CGSSA Coordinator
        CGN Contributor
        • Feb 2012
        • 15676

        NOT C&R and NOT legal to import into California since they are not on the roster. Bad things can happen to an FFL who accepts these in California. Stupid though it may be, if these were Russian milsurp or East German, no problem but the Bulgies and Chinese are a no go from outside the state.
        NRA Certified Metallic Cartridge Reloading Instructor, Shotgun Instructor and Range Safety Officer

        sigpic

        Comment

        • #5
          Tovarish
          Senior Member
          • Sep 2014
          • 1615

          Originally posted by CinnamonBear723
          https://www.classicfirearms.com/maka...llent-like-new

          Just in case anyone is looking for one. Mine is shipping as we speak.
          And it'll be shipping right back after the FFL opens the box. Sorry man.

          Comment

          • #6
            CinnamonBear723
            Senior Member
            • Dec 2011
            • 1874

            Originally posted by Tovarish
            And it'll be shipping right back after the FFL opens the box. Sorry man.
            I guess we will find out

            Comment

            • #7
              Tovarish
              Senior Member
              • Sep 2014
              • 1615

              Originally posted by CinnamonBear723
              I guess we will find out
              Well, it wouldn't be the first case of an FFL just saying "that looks old" and doing the transfer. Good luck.

              Comment

              • #8
                j-shot
                Senior Member
                • Jan 2014
                • 1646

                Originally posted by CinnamonBear723
                I guess we will find out
                Originally posted by Citadelgrad87
                ...what we have here is a hillary panty sniffer...
                Originally posted by Appleseed
                A Rifleman understands that owning and mastering a rifle is part of his heritage as an American.
                Originally posted by ProShooter
                No man, butt rape is happening like, all of the time in prison. It's basically just one huge orgy.

                Comment

                • #9
                  CinnamonBear723
                  Senior Member
                  • Dec 2011
                  • 1874

                  I'm roster exempt if that helps.

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    SkyHawk
                    I need a LIFE!!
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 23531

                    Originally posted by CinnamonBear723
                    I'm roster exempt if that helps.
                    Yes, it makes all the difference. You may as well have showed us a SA EMP4 - we can't get this stuff

                    We can buy a pistol that is 50 years old, but not one that is 49 years old. Make perfect sense, doesn't it!?
                    Click here for my iTrader Feedback thread: https://www.calguns.net/forum/market...r-feedback-100

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      Tovarish
                      Senior Member
                      • Sep 2014
                      • 1615

                      Originally posted by CinnamonBear723
                      I'm roster exempt if that helps.
                      Oh, then you're good. Enjoy!

                      May want to call up the FFL and tell them you have a Mak coming in and you're roster exempt, so they don't refuse it before talking to you.

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        CinnamonBear723
                        Senior Member
                        • Dec 2011
                        • 1874

                        I wasn't trying to get everyone in a tizzy. I didn't realize they didn't qualify as c&r. I thought they were. Seemed like something you all would enjoy. Sorry for the mistake.

                        The FFL knows I ordered it and knows my type of employment.

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          E Michael
                          Veteran Member
                          • Jun 2012
                          • 2513

                          I bet you also drink at hooters while ccw. I kidd i kidd

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            CinnamonBear723
                            Senior Member
                            • Dec 2011
                            • 1874

                            I would never.......drink at hooters......

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              SkyHawk
                              I need a LIFE!!
                              • Sep 2012
                              • 23531

                              Originally posted by CinnamonBear723
                              I wasn't trying to get everyone in a tizzy. I didn't realize they didn't qualify as c&r.
                              Ah we're just ribbin' ya (this time).

                              Originally posted by CinnamonBear723
                              I would never.......drink at hooters......
                              That was another inside OT joke from a recent thread.
                              Click here for my iTrader Feedback thread: https://www.calguns.net/forum/market...r-feedback-100

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1