Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

delete

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    rdfact
    CGN Contributor
    • Nov 2012
    • 2686

    I spy an SKS on the left of the pic.

    Comment

    • #17
      ccandgc
      Senior Member
      • Jun 2008
      • 2142

      i agree they should be handled a bit better. Not sure how they space availability is, but it's probably fairly limited. It's highly doubtful these old warhorses are in brand new, mint condition and I'm sure Dennis didn't dump them in a pile carelessly. I'm sure they are fine and needless worry is not needed.

      Originally posted by EM2


      -Chad

      Comment

      • #18
        waltrich
        Member
        • Nov 2008
        • 151

        Lots of good stuff in there!!! Is that a 96/11 I spy..?

        Comment

        • #19
          beerman
          Calguns Addict
          • Dec 2009
          • 5205

          Originally posted by GlockN'Roll
          Don't know why, but I have always wanted an M1 carbine.

          Too many WWII movies I guess.
          After collecting for a few decades, the M1 carbine is still my personal favorite (with the Garand a close 2nd)

          Comment

          • #20
            RudyN
            Senior Member
            • May 2007
            • 2288

            I want a M91 Mosin-Nagant. Already have a Garand and a M1 Carbine.


            Sent from the Telegraph Office
            Rudy N
            NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER
            CRPA MEMBER

            Comment

            • #21
              Ponchsox
              Member
              • Jun 2016
              • 382

              Originally posted by Marquand
              While I am glad that more C&R rifles just became available it makes me sad to see them stacked like that. How many new scrapes and dings did those lovely ladies just acquire?
              I doubt they're too concerned, they probably bought all those for pennies on the dollar and will make a boatload.

              Comment

              • #22
                Grendl
                Senior Member
                • Jun 2009
                • 1657

                Originally posted by GlockN'Roll
                Don't know why, but I have always wanted an M1 carbine.
                Ahhh, maybe because they're SUPER SWEET?!?!
                YOU NEED A GUN TRUST.

                TLCGunTrust@gmail.com
                Nothing I post here constitutes legal advice, nor can it establish an attorney/client relationship.

                Comment

                • #23
                  hollowpoint67
                  Senior Member
                  • Apr 2009
                  • 1452

                  Originally posted by Marquand
                  While I am glad that more C&R rifles just became available it makes me sad to see them stacked like that. How many new scrapes and dings did those lovely ladies just acquire?
                  Probably no more than they already had considering they are MILITARY SURPLUS.

                  Comment

                  • #24
                    Sailormilan2
                    Veteran Member
                    • Nov 2006
                    • 3487

                    Originally posted by Grendl
                    Ahhh, maybe because they're SUPER SWEET?!?!
                    And, they're featureless!

                    Comment

                    • #25
                      Bobby Ricigliano
                      Mit Gott und Mauser
                      CGN Contributor
                      • Feb 2011
                      • 17439

                      I hope Heydrich's K98 isn't in there.

                      Comment

                      • #26
                        hollowpoint67
                        Senior Member
                        • Apr 2009
                        • 1452

                        Dennis sent out an email today, I had a great laugh after reading this. Some people truly are out of it.

                        There were also the (expected) flurry of requests for Nazi 98k carbines which we will try to service, but asking for all-matching 98k's for $600 or so just simply is not going to happen, so please be realistic. Also, expecting ANY military firearm issued by a combatant country during wartime to be in unissued condition is dreaming at best. . . the entire reason these guns were produced is because their troops NEEDED them NOW on the front lines, and that is exactly where they went!

                        Comment

                        • #27
                          rdfact
                          CGN Contributor
                          • Nov 2012
                          • 2686

                          ^^ Yeah $600 for an all-matching K98, or any non RC K98, is a pipe dream these days.
                          The Mosin Crate recently had six K98s ranging from $1299 to $2099 and they all sold.

                          Comment

                          • #28
                            mosinnagantm9130
                            Calguns Addict
                            • May 2009
                            • 8783

                            Why did you take down your first post OP? I didn't see any problems with it?
                            Originally posted by GoodEyeSniper
                            My neighbors think I'm a construction worker named Bruce.

                            Little do they know that's just my stripper outfit and name.
                            Originally posted by ChopperX
                            I am currently cleaning it and I noticed when I squeeze the snake this white paste like substance comes out. What the heck is this crap?
                            Originally posted by Jeff L
                            Don't D&T a virgin milsurp rifle. You'll burn in collector hell.

                            Comment

                            • #29
                              bigbossman
                              I need a LIFE!!
                              • Dec 2012
                              • 11280

                              Originally posted by mosinnagantm9130
                              Why did you take down your first post OP? I didn't see any problems with it?
                              Just a guess..... but maybe Dennis contacted him off-line and told him to?
                              Always looking for vintage Winchester and Marlin lever action rifles. Looking to sell? Know of one for sale? Drop me a line!

                              "Give a conservative a pile of bricks and you get a beautiful city. Give a leftist a city and you get a pile of bricks."

                              Comment

                              • #30
                                hollowpoint67
                                Senior Member
                                • Apr 2009
                                • 1452

                                Originally posted by bigbossman
                                Just a guess..... but maybe Dennis contacted him off-line and told him to?
                                Makes sense, vultures smelling a fresh kill bombarding Dennis with email requests was probably something he wasn't expecting.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1