The Renewal form asks how many firearm "Acquired in the past 3 years" using your FFL. That's easy.
But then asks "how many did you sell or dispose of in the past 3 years" using your FFL.
To me I'm not using my 03 FFL to "sell or dispose" of anything, especially if it goes through an 01 FFL. It's possible the receiving 01 FFL accepts firearms from a private party with proper identification, like a copy of a DL, and could care less about the C&R FFL.
Thoughts on how the question should be answered?
By the way in the past 3 years I've only acquired 14 and disposed of 13 including transfers to family members.
But then asks "how many did you sell or dispose of in the past 3 years" using your FFL.
To me I'm not using my 03 FFL to "sell or dispose" of anything, especially if it goes through an 01 FFL. It's possible the receiving 01 FFL accepts firearms from a private party with proper identification, like a copy of a DL, and could care less about the C&R FFL.
Thoughts on how the question should be answered?
By the way in the past 3 years I've only acquired 14 and disposed of 13 including transfers to family members.

Comment