Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Need Help - Enfield No4 Mk1

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Shiloh
    Member
    • Sep 2011
    • 140

    Need Help - Enfield No4 Mk1

    sigpic

    http://arm4you.com

    Firearms Instructor
    NRA Lifetime Member
  • #2
    aghauler
    Veteran Member
    • Apr 2011
    • 4794

    You should be able to find a complete one for $450-$550 I'd stay away unles you just want a shooter, not a builder.

    Comment

    • #3
      Flyin Brian
      CGN/CGSSA Contributor
      • Oct 2009
      • 3395

      I'd be ok up to the point that the barrel is cut. That's a deal breaker for me.

      Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
      NRA Life Member - CRPA Life Member - NRA Certified RSO - USN Veteran

      I collect Military Arms and enjoy shooting in local matches. I also collect older Lever Actions, especially those chambered in odd/old cartridges. If you have a nice old Winchester or Marlin in 25-20, 32-40, 38-55, 40-60, 45-70, etc etc, please PM me and we can work out a deal.

      Originally posted by TheExpertdouche
      I wasn't kidding when I said this would all be over by Xmas... Stay tuned for good news next week.

      Comment

      • #4
        Enfield47
        Calguns Addict
        • Sep 2012
        • 6385

        I would give it a big pass unless you are looking for a sporter. There are plenty of original condition No.4s in excellent shape that can be had for much less than what you will have to invest in that rifle.

        Comment

        • #5
          Shiloh
          Member
          • Sep 2011
          • 140

          Thanks fellas. I was thinking the same thing but needs the second opinion.
          sigpic

          http://arm4you.com

          Firearms Instructor
          NRA Lifetime Member

          Comment

          Working...
          UA-8071174-1