Thanks Dennis !
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Samco going under?
Collapse
X
-
WTB : Bren Ten - WTB : Wildey 45 & 475 Magnum -
I saw some sweet Enfields! Let me go ask my bank for a loan. BRB.
Comment
-
-
I heard the M1 Carbines among other things were taken out of the lot as they were part of owner's private collection
think I read that over on gunboardsComment
-
Dear ISIS, Texas is not known for their gun free zones.

Patches sold here. I am not affiliated with this page in any way.Comment
-
The existence of any "good stuff" is questionable.
Comment
-
heard rumors that AIM and Classic were possible buyers
just rumors though
I'm sure there is something in there worth buying and we'll see it released somewhere down the lineComment
-
Current word is Century bought it. Seems probable, they seem to be the best fit to sort through that mess.Comment
-
"America will never be destroyed from the outside.
If we falter and lose our freedoms,it will be because we destroyed ourselves"
-Abraham Lincoln,a summation of a speech given at the Lyceum in 1838
=======================================
"Revolution against tyranny is the most sacred of duties"
- Benjamin Franklin -1775
=======================================Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,751
Posts: 25,151,247
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,815
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 10601 users online. 34 members and 10567 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment