Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Rasheed legal here?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Pricate
    Member
    • Dec 2013
    • 236

    Rasheed legal here?

    Just making sure they are, so are they? I know the have removable mags but not pistol grip nor flashider. We do have stupid laws though is why I ask.
    Thanks
  • #2
    Chameleon Loco
    Senior Member
    • Apr 2012
    • 2187

    Good to go in California nice rifle you got there
    Want to Buy: Ruger PC9 Magazine Buttstock Pouch

    Comment

    • #3
      nick
      CGN/CGSSA Contributor
      CGN Contributor
      • Aug 2008
      • 19152

      They're legal and sweet
      DiaHero Foundation - helping people manage diabetes. Sending diabetes supplies to Ukraine now, any help is appreciated.

      DDR AK furniture and Norinco M14 parts kit: https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/....php?t=1756292
      sigpic

      Comment

      • #4
        marksmandowntown
        Senior Member
        • Apr 2009
        • 1403

        Originally posted by Pricate
        Just making sure they are, so are they? I know the have removable mags but not pistol grip nor flashider. We do have stupid laws though is why I ask.
        Thanks
        Got one, and it's badass. You are good to go in CA with that. Listed as "Raschid" on the DoJ C&R list.

        Don't hold out on the pictures! The two I have seen both had a white (arabic?) symbol on the stock. I'd like to see if yours does.
        Last edited by marksmandowntown; 05-04-2015, 8:07 AM.
        GREATER SACRAMENTO AREA REALTOR
        PM for a free list of homes & income properties, or to see what your house is worth. BRE:#01443195 Fathom Realty

        Comment

        • #5
          Pricate
          Member
          • Dec 2013
          • 236

          I have not bought it yet. I wanted to make sure they are legit before I said yes. I just hope I can get the guy to part with it. If I get it, I will post photos in the C&R section for sure.

          Comment

          • #6
            Bobby Ricigliano
            Mit Gott und Mauser
            CGN Contributor
            • Feb 2011
            • 17439

            Definitely buy it.

            Comment

            • #7
              Grendl
              Senior Member
              • Jun 2009
              • 1657

              Empire Arms just had a beauty for $650 and I came within millimeters of getting a second.
              YOU NEED A GUN TRUST.

              TLCGunTrust@gmail.com
              Nothing I post here constitutes legal advice, nor can it establish an attorney/client relationship.

              Comment

              • #8
                1bulletBarney
                CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                CGN Contributor
                • Oct 2013
                • 1914

                Someone please explain what a Rasheed is, I dont have a clue...
                NRA Member
                NRA-ILA Contributor
                CGN Contributor

                iTrader Feedback
                1bulletBarney iTrader Feedback - Calguns.net?

                Comment

                • #9
                  81turbota
                  CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                  • Oct 2014
                  • 2956

                  An awesome, seldom seen Egyptian made 7.62x39 rifle. It is the product of an SKS, AG42 and G43 sharing a dark room together on a Friday night.

                  C&R nut.

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    1bulletBarney
                    CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                    CGN Contributor
                    • Oct 2013
                    • 1914

                    Originally posted by 81turbota
                    An awesome, seldom seen Egyptian made 7.62x39 rifle. It is the product of an SKS, AG42 and G43 sharing a dark room together on a Friday night.

                    OOOOH... Never seen that before. I LIKE it...
                    NRA Member
                    NRA-ILA Contributor
                    CGN Contributor

                    iTrader Feedback
                    1bulletBarney iTrader Feedback - Calguns.net?

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      DirtyRussianAmmo
                      Senior Member
                      • Jun 2013
                      • 1366

                      Cool rifle. Excellent round. Buy.

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        Paulie Lugnuts
                        Senior Member
                        • Apr 2011
                        • 1756

                        Egyptian guns are pretty cool. Be sure to completely disassemble and clean it. Ours had sand in it.
                        Because milsurp.

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          OniKoroshi
                          Senior Member
                          • Sep 2011
                          • 1321

                          What mag is on that hakim? MG13?

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            Paulie Lugnuts
                            Senior Member
                            • Apr 2011
                            • 1756

                            Some hokie after market one that came with the gun. We have a correct one for it now.
                            Because milsurp.

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              Pricate
                              Member
                              • Dec 2013
                              • 236

                              Originally posted by Paulie Lugnuts
                              Egyptian guns are pretty cool. Be sure to completely disassemble and clean it. Ours had sand in it.
                              I hate you! I guess one day. I have been concentrating on SKSs for a while now. Maybe I will post them all one day. Just need that illusive and EXPENSIVE North Korean. (and a couple odd ones) Nice set sir!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1