Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Oh yah

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dune870demon
    Senior Member
    • May 2009
    • 730

    Oh yah

    She's a beauty.
    Last edited by dune870demon; 11-10-2015, 10:25 PM.
    You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.
  • #2
    gogohopper
    Veteran Member
    • Mar 2013
    • 4733

    Pics bro, pics.........................
    Originally posted by Webologist
    I am in a sympathy-free zone as well. A leftist brown shirt reaping what he sowed after profiting from it is sweet justice indeed.

    Comment

    • #3
      aresarmorrusty
      Member
      • Jan 2015
      • 176

      sounds like a good build

      www.AresArmor.com

      Home of the 80% lower and the highest possible quality of tactical gear and metal goods. Based right out of Oceanside, CA.

      Comment

      • #4
        Dee_Dub
        Senior Member
        • Aug 2011
        • 2097

        Originally posted by dune870demon
        I wont be able to post pics until sunday, Im on vacation. But i will post sunday for sure
        this thread delivers
        A man's GOT to know his limitations.

        Comment

        • #5
          tacticalcity
          I need a LIFE!!
          • Aug 2006
          • 10929

          I know you said they were coming, but I couldn't resist...



          Congrats on the new AR!

          Comment

          • #6
            MauserMike
            Senior Member
            • Jan 2011
            • 684

            another satisfied ar-15 owner doing it the right way! good job glad you took the time and effort to build your own and save money all while learning too.

            hope you have fun and it runs well for ya.
            Slapping an upper onto a lower is not "building" an AR-15.

            What part of "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED" do you illiterate pawns not understand!?

            Comment

            • #7
              av8erprince
              Junior Member
              • Feb 2013
              • 73

              decided on sights yet?

              Comment

              • #8
                iluvmycolt
                Veteran Member
                • May 2013
                • 3247

                Very nice, OP. Have you had the chance to take her shooting yet?

                Comment

                • #9
                  Sicarius
                  CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                  CGN Contributor
                  • Jan 2008
                  • 2917

                  Nice. Now when are you start your next? Hehe
                  Kevin

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    dtrump
                    Senior Member
                    • Oct 2013
                    • 2214

                    Nice build! I wanna do a 14 inch build as well as an 18 inch, i regret selling my 20 inch chf psa upper with 15 inch free float and bipod. Ive been so busy and broke with buying parts for my scar 17 as well as my ak47. I need to grab a lower with my next paycheck and just start putting little bits of cash aside fot it here and there. I will try to get a new build done or at least mkst of the big stufr like receivers and barrel before i layaway a scar 16, which reminds me i have 2 payments left on my springfield trp layaway (stoked!)

                    Anyway i dig it

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      Chewbaca
                      Veteran Member
                      • Jul 2012
                      • 2686

                      I think the title should be changed to "I assembled my first ar" if it was an ak you could say you "built" it . Good job tho

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        Zartan
                        In Memoriam
                        • Nov 2010
                        • 6269

                        Nice BUILD op Looks like it shoots well. What coating is on the receivers?
                        "If he won't walk, walk him...be nice"
                        -Dalton



                        WTS: 870 Barrel Clamp/Railed Mount

                        http://i1177.photobucket.com/albums/...af415fafe8.jpg

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          dune870demon
                          Senior Member
                          • May 2009
                          • 730

                          Almond appliance epoxy
                          You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            L84CABO
                            Calguns Addict
                            • Mar 2009
                            • 8776

                            Nice! What optic you running?

                            Nevermind. Saw it in a previous post.
                            "Kestryll I wanna lick your doughnut."

                            Fighter Pilot

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              iluvmycolt
                              Veteran Member
                              • May 2013
                              • 3247

                              Nice groups OP

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1