Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Bumpfire with beltloop.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Germz
    Vendor/Retailer
    • Apr 2013
    • 4691

    Bumpfire with beltloop.

    I have seen the relevant PC regard multiburst trigger activators, so If I am out on BLM (because thats where I like to shoot) and bumpfire with my pants...

    I guess the question is: Are "multiburst trigger activators" like stocks or the 3MR illegal, or is the act of bumpfiring in general illegal?
    Retired Account
  • #2
    CK_32
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Sep 2010
    • 14369

    Someone in a FEW threads stated your pants are not a trigger gun mounted activated device.


    It's a belt loop that uses inertia and recoil to reset and activate the trigger. It's not a trigger/rifle device. It's an action used with a piece of clothing.

    The difference is one is designed for that action alone, a part of the firearm.


    Pants are pants, your pants never connect to the rifle only your thumb. I'd you find a way to make your pants attach to the rifle and set it off then you might have an issue.

    Again a simple way to look at it, is standard bump fire is an action that create rapid single trigger pulls, these stocks and stuff are tools designed to make rapid trigger pulls and simulate rapid fire/full auto.
    For Sale: AR500 Lvl III+ ASC Armor

    What's Your Caliber??


    My Youtube channel

    Comment

    • #3
      junior40er
      Veteran Member
      • Apr 2013
      • 3315

      im confused. Pants to bumpfire?
      Visit my Channel "Steel On Target" on YouTube and subscribe. I post gun videos reg regularly.

      Comment

      • #4
        Bansh88
        Veteran Member
        • Jun 2009
        • 2500

        Originally posted by junior40er
        im confused. Pants to bumpfire?
        It's a thing kids and hicks do. make "bam bam bam" go real fast. You just have to give up any self respect to make it happen

        Comment

        • #5
          pterrell
          CGN/CGSSA Contributor
          • Aug 2013
          • 3576

          Originally posted by junior40er
          im confused. Pants to bumpfire?
          YouTube it
          Dear ISIS, Texas is not known for their gun free zones.


          Patches sold here. I am not affiliated with this page in any way.

          Comment

          • #6
            Librarian
            Admin and Poltergeist
            CGN Contributor - Lifetime
            • Oct 2005
            • 44691

            Asked and answered - it's the device that may create problems.
            ARCHIVED Calguns Foundation Wiki here: http://web.archive.org/web/201908310...itle=Main_Page

            Frozen in 2015, it is falling out of date and I can no longer edit the content. But much of it is still good!

            Comment

            Working...
            UA-8071174-1