Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Fab 10 on backorder?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • colossians323
    Crusader for the truth!
    CGN Contributor - Lifetime
    • Oct 2005
    • 21637

    Fab 10 on backorder?

    Look at this.
    Do you suppose they are in such big demand right now, that he can't keep up production, or is he negotiating with the CADOJ To ban all other lower receivers before he starts up production again?
    Just curious.
    LIVE FREE OR DIE!

    M. Sage's I have a dream speech;

    Originally posted by M. Sage
    I dream about the day that the average would-be rapist is afraid to approach a woman who's walking alone at night. I dream of the day when two punks talk each other out of sticking up a liquor store because it's too damn risky.
  • #2
    tenpercentfirearms
    Vendor/Retailer
    • Apr 2005
    • 13007

    I am not sure, but ever since the OLLs have come out it hasn't been too hard to find FAB-10s for cheap. I was buying them up like crazy there for a while in trade for OLLS. Get an extra OLL and see who has a FAB-10 for trade.
    www.tenpercentfirearms.com was open from 2005 until 2018. I now own Westside Arms.

    Comment

    • #3
      morepoop4u
      Senior Member
      • Oct 2005
      • 2185

      Originally posted by tenpercentfirearms
      I am not sure, but ever since the OLLs have come out it hasn't been too hard to find FAB-10s for cheap. I was buying them up like crazy there for a while in trade for OLLS. Get an extra OLL and see who has a FAB-10 for trade.
      I traded my $400 paper weight to wes for a CMMG OLL haha

      Comment

      • #4
        C.G.
        Calguns Addict
        • Oct 2005
        • 8251

        Originally posted by colossians323
        Look at this.
        Do you suppose they are in such big demand right now, that he can't keep up production, or is he negotiating with the CADOJ To ban all other lower receivers before he starts up production again?
        Just curious.
        Could very well be that he is waiting till this thing blows over.
        sigpic

        Comment

        • #5
          sac7000
          Member
          • Nov 2005
          • 369

          Originally posted by C.G.
          Could very well be that he is waiting till this thing blows over.
          How are FAB-10 sales doing? Besides TPR is anybody buying them? I'll stop by Olde West in Redding tomorrow and ask Rich how many he's moved out the front door. Last time I checked the price on a stripped receiver was $369 plus tax.

          Comment

          • #6
            6172crew
            Moderator Emeritus
            CGN Contributor - Lifetime
            • Oct 2005
            • 6240

            I heard that Atlantic firearms has a approved AR and AK and he is just waiting the OLL thing to blow over.
            sigpic
            HMM-161 Westpac 1994

            Comment

            • #7
              sac7000
              Member
              • Nov 2005
              • 369

              Originally posted by 6172crew
              I heard that Atlantic firearms has a approved AR and AK and he is just waiting the OLL thing to blow over.
              I got an email from Atlantic a few months ago stating they were getting ready to release a CA approved AK. Kinda wondered what happened.

              Comment

              Working...
              UA-8071174-1