Just for those of you who love to say use the search button instead of answering the question I already did that and posted on a thread but got no response. I was wondering if i could use a harris bipod on my m1a loaded by using the existing sling mount or does it have to back to SA for them to install it?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
M1A bipod question
Collapse
X
-
M1A bipod question
Tags: None -
sigpic
69Mach1
munkeeboi
TURBOELKY
antix2
WTSGDYBBR
tujungatoes
jmpgnr24K -
Originally posted by tankermanI think most folks bubba their AR's because they watch too many action movies, play too many video games and don't understand how to socialize properly, so they fantasize about being 'action hero's'. Kind of like little girls playing dress-up.Originally posted by Douglas711Is everybody stocking up on guys now? Just curious some gun prices seem to be getting high.Comment
-
M1A bipod
Here's mine. If you like it! get the parts and I will install for you for $30.


Comment
-
I bought an adapter that attaches to the sling swivel through the stock (sorry forgot the name, either versapod or ARMS brand?), and then I was able to mount the Harris bipod easily.
And I should add that at the time I had literally no experience with firearms parts, and it went smoothly.
Save yourself some time and money by researching a bit and then doing it yourself.Comment
-
I'm not having a glass of wine, I'm having SIX. It's called a tasting and it's classy.
Active Junky / Dvor
TARGET SPORT USA Prime Ammo referral - PM me
Stuff for sale:
Packer Stock (folding 10/22 stock)
Beretta Silver Pigeon SL2 Shotgun (Pump)
Kenwood ReceiverComment
-
I installed one of these for a friend. It took me about 30 minutes and I was going slow. Seems sturdy and it looks good. All you have to do is remove the existing sling mount and bolt this on. Piece of cake.Comment
-
I have a scout with the synthetic stock so I guess it made it easy by having the hole predrilled for the adapter, but none of these bi-pod installs are hard at all.Jackandblood on shotguns:As I understand it, semi is geared more towards sporting. Then again, according to counter strike, it's imperative to put 3 quick into center of mass. Also from what i hear you dont want a pump shotgun for home defense as the pumping sound is "cool" and will actually attract more thugs. Like starting a party up in here.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,819
Posts: 25,151,996
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,793
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 10761 users online. 134 members and 10627 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment